Trijicon HD Sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trijicon HD Sights

I just picked up my M&P after having SSS install Trijicon HD sights. I went with the orange instead of green front sight. In the photo the rear tritium dots are much brighter than they really look due to the flash. I like a black rear sight. The front orange dot is huge and you pick it up fast. So far, very happy with them.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

The orange really stands out.

Comment

Nice choice I likes ...
      There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

I like the orange front sight too... I installed a set on one pistol last year (and love it) and just received another set for my G30 I just picked up. Just need a few moments to install them!

Comment

Those look good.

Comment

I really like these alot. I do prefer a single lamp rear site for myself. If that is anyone else's prefrence I recommend the Ameriglo Pro i-dot. I have them on my Shield. I blacked out the ring around the rear lamp with Birchwood Casey Alumablack.

Comment

I want for my PPQ but they are backlogged 20 weeks. 20 WEEKS!
              "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
              Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

• John060404
                John060404 commented
                Editing a comment
                Who is backlogged 20 weeks?

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
              I just picked up my M&P after having SSS install Trijicon HD sights. I went with the orange instead of green front sight. In the photo the rear tritium dots are much brighter than they really look due to the flash. I like a black rear sight. The front orange dot is huge and you pick it up fast. So far, very happy with them.
              Looks great with the front orange contrast. My Siglite sights( all green) gave up the ghost a couple years ago and it's about time I replaced them. I think the Orange opposed to 3 green is the way I'll go.
              "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

have the HDs on my HK. Nice sights. Very bright.

Comment

I've installed them on all my HK's and my Glock 30. Great choice! I'll be adding them to the rest of my Glocks eventually. I also prefer the orange. My eye picks it up faster than the yellow for some reason. I was told the yellow is the fastest, but having tried them both, orange is best for me. I still have the yellow on my HK45C if you want to compare.

Comment

I want for my PPQ but they are backlogged 20 weeks. 20 WEEKS!
                    Trijicon. The Brownell's site said it was special order and they'd let me know how long it would take so I called Trijicon themselves. They told me 20 weeks for the PPQ, not all models, just the PPQ. I got them for the M&P in a few days as they were in stick.
                    Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Trijicon. The Brownell's site said it was special order and they'd let me know how long it would take so I called Trijicon themselves. They told me 20 weeks for the PPQ, not all models, just the PPQ. I got them for the M&P in a few days as they were in stick.

FYI... the first 2 sites I checked have them in stock... If you're not familiar with Optics Planet, the are reliable and offer very good pricing during promos. I've purchased 3 sets of sights from them in just over a year (2 sets of Trijicon HDs and one set of Meprolight Tru-Dots).

http://www.opticsplanet.com/trijicon...101-c-600.html

http://www.amazon.com/Walther-Trijic...rijicon+hd+ppq
                      Last edited by John060404; 05-12-2016, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Finicky Fat Guy
                        Finicky Fat Guy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Damn, who's better than you? I owe you a beer! I never thought to check Amazon even though I'm an Amazon whore. I'd have waited the 5 months before ordering from Optics Planet. I can't stand those guys. Thanks man.

• John060404
                        John060404 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're welcome!

I have these on my G23 and love them for combat-type shooting - for precision stuff, not-so-much, the dot it too big for that.
                      "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

I run the orange front and white rear night sights on my G19 from Ameriglo.

Comment

I really like the Trijicon HDs. I replaced most of my Henie Slant pros with them

Comment

Working...
                          X