Some new additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new additions

I was finally able to find a nice pre-war Polish Radom. Only took 3 years...lol. 1939 model. The holster was made in 1944 under the Nazi occupation, but that's ok. Atleat the pistol has the Polish Eagle as opposed to the Nazi markings. As luck would have it, a week later I came across another pre-war Radom. This time a 1938 model. Both have the backstrap slotted for the holster/shoulder stock. Unfortunately I do not have one. Yet.
    What are the odds. So nothing for 3 years...then 2 in a week. But I'm far from complaining. I'm not even attempting to wipe the smile off of my face.
    Then, to make things financially worse, a co-worker, after teasing me for 2 years, finally sold me his HK P7. Joe has been a busy boy.

I hope ya'll enjoy half as much as I do. Time for a drink to celebrate.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 10 photos.
    Have a nice day.

Nice score. That P7 looks great, good luck with them.

Comment

Beautiful condition ... I'd say it was worth the wait ! Oh and the other one is nice too ! Lol
      There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Wow nice score on the Radoms and the HK!

Comment

Very nice, congrats and lots of luck.

Comment

Great find. I'm glad you made it to LIGC.
              The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Saint Augustine

Comment

Great finds, the conditions look awesome. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                X