Milt Sparks holster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milt Sparks holster

I've been looking for a quality OWB holster for my Colt 1911 Govt for a couple weeks now. After much web shopping I decided on a Milt Sparks Axiom. Their reputation is stellar but I have no personal exp with them, I ordered it this past Thursday. It's after the fact but curious if anyone has an Axiom and your opinion. I've read nothing but good about it so I'm confident it's a good choice. The only problem I have is the wait, spoke to the guy at Sparks and he told me 12-16 weeks to delivery! Not really a problem as I don't carry in this shit state. I still will be happy when the box is on my porch when I get home in a couple months.
    http://www.miltsparks.com/products-axiom.php
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

I have 4 Milt Sparks holsters a Axiom, PMK,I-Bak & 55BN, I carry everyday for the businesses, all are very comfortable after break in, never had any problems with any of them all of mine are LH not that it matters, you'll be happy. I also have DM Bullaard holsters very happy with them as well.
    stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

I'm a Southpaw also. What pistol do you carry in the Axiom? Just curious about the balance and weight distribution?

Comment

I have the 55BN in black cowhide and love it. Ordered 9/11/17 and shipped 12/05/17.

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
          I'm a Southpaw also. What pistol do you carry in the Axiom? Just curious about the balance and weight distribution?
          I carry a compact 1911 custom build from parts on a Capsian frame or a full size S&W 1911.
          stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

I have a 55bnh, 2 vm2h and 2 belts. Great quality, worth the wait.

Comment

Good things come to those who wait

Comment

Southpaw here as wsell. I've got Milt Sparks leather for a Browning Hi Power and my HK P7. Great products, but I just can't stand the wait. I also like Fist Inc ... a local guy with his shop set up in Brooklyn, NY. He offers real quality leatherwork and kydex, with kydex being a much faster delivery.

Comment

Working...
                X