rear sight pusher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear sight pusher

can anyone suggest a rear sight pusher/remover for a CZ shadow 2 I need to remove the factory sight and put in a new one

thank you

MGW Sight Pro has an adapter for the CZ 75 line.
    Brownells has it as part number: 584-000-026WB CZ-75 Slide Shoe Mfr Part: MGWSP121

If you don't have the MGW, I can do it for you. Buy the adapter (about $22) leave it here with your slide and sights and I'll do it

Don't leave the whole gun, just the slide. Saves me an hour of paperwork to not have the gun here.

As long as you don't mind waiting a day or two, I'll do it in-between things and I'll do it for free.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

I bought this one from Amazon, worked great on A Glock.

Be be sure to use the LIGC Amazon link at the top of the page if you order it.

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
        Brownells has it as part number: 584-000-026WB CZ-75 Slide Shoe Mfr Part: MGWSP121

If you don't have the MGW, I can do it for you. Buy the adapter (about $22) leave it here with your slide and sights and I'll do it

Don't leave the whole gun, just the slide. Saves me an hour of paperwork to not have the gun here.

As long as you don't mind waiting a day or two, I'll do it in-between things and I'll do it for free.

Thank you very much for the kind offer as soon as I get everything together I will get in touch with you

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

Class move right there.

Comment

+ 1 for both!!

Comment

Has anybody used the rear sight mover recommended by LI Ammo on a Sig? I have a P226 that shoots left but the Sig sight is immovable even with a brass punch and nylon/rubber face hammer
              “Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.” -Justice Antonin Scalia, District of Columbia v. Heller, June 26, 2008

Comment

I have and the MGW will do it. Here’s a tip: put a drop of Kroil by each side of the front sight & let it soak in overnight. A lot of European gun manufacturers really swage the front site in tightly so that should work.

Comment

Been there done that. Mr Sig has had many Kroil soaks to no awail. Probably buying the $200 tool would cost as much as buying an adjustable sight and paying a gunsmith to install it. Of course I would need to know a competent and trustworthy gunsmith!
                  “Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.” -Justice Antonin Scalia, District of Columbia v. Heller, June 26, 2008

Comment

Working...
                  X