Can't we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by Macrosill View Post
      Can't we all just get along?
      No
      NRA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by Macrosill View Post
        My 1st was a 26 that I sold after a couple years. That was about 18 years ago. Today I picked up a 17 Gen 5. Now I just need a great deal on some cheap 9mm ammo.
        The first step is admitting you have a problem. There are groups out there where you can seek help...thankfully, they keep their “people in recovery” lists confidential.

Comment

Fairly inexpensive 9mm ammo is available: Blazer Brass - FMJ, brass casings, 115 grains @ $189.99 shipped. https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cci-...0-p-81595.aspx

There is also some of the same, a little less inexpensive but you might have to wait longer for shipping from OutdoorLimited @ 187.77 shipped via UPS and thus about 32 cents more expensive than if they ship it by FedEx (but I chose UPS because I have had poor luck with FedEx not damaging my shipments).

I never have shopped at OutdoorLimited but have at TargetSporsUSA; TargetSportsUSA now is probably my favorite online ammo dealer.

Good luck with the new Glock. I like Glocks, maybe not as much as my Berettas but close.

Comment

be670e6cf479675ef39a344f397e91ed.jpg
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X