Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CZ 75 Compact shooters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    CZ 75 Compact shooters?

    Hey guys looking for 75 compact 10rd mags. Where do you guys get them , and what are my options? From what I’ve seen they’re $35-40. Any cheaper options out there. Anyone sell a block kit to modify the standard capacity mags? Thanks for any help

    #2
    Love my 75 Compact. The only negative I could say is that it's pretty heavy compared to plastic/striker pistols.

    I only have the mags it came with, never looked for more, sorry.
    No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

    - U.S. Marines

    Comment


      #3
      http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-facto...85jeejptkpkbi4
      Have used this place often always great service

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post
        http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-facto...85jeejptkpkbi4
        Have used this place often always great service
        +1 for GregCote. I also usually just get he MecGar mags (they manufacture a lot of the CZ OEM mags anyhow) and save some cash.
        Brandon

        NRA LIFE | SAF | UT / NH / FL / CT / NY CCW | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

        Comment


          #5
          I would call mecgar I believe they make the factory mags

          Comment


            #6
            Greg Cote for the win & Mec Gar manufactures a vast majority if not all of CZ mags. But with confidence!

            Comment


              #7
              Sig Rep said that Mec-Gar makes different quality/$ mags for several different pistols. So a Mec-Gar Sig P226 mag may be a good one or a cheaper one.
              No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

              - U.S. Marines

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by doctorpc View Post
                I would call mecgar I believe they make the factory mags
                Tried that looking for mags for my Canik. They will just defer you to the gun manufacturer.
                Steve

                Comment


                  #9
                  Thanks for all the info guys. The full size 75 mags should work in the compact, correct? They’ll just stick out a bit? I’m not seeing any mecgar 10 round compact mags only full size. And they are a lot cheaper.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-facto...jtpdcqv18e9gg2

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
                      Sig Rep said that Mec-Gar makes different quality/$ mags for several different pistols. So a Mec-Gar Sig P226 mag may be a good one or a cheaper one.
                      Same rep that said the P365 is good to go??? I have completely lost faith in Sig and was previously a big supporter.

                      That said I have never had a bad experience with any Mecgar mags.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Lostinthewoods View Post

                        Same rep that said the P365 is good to go??? I have completely lost faith in Sig and was previously a big supporter.

                        That said I have never had a bad experience with any Mecgar mags.
                        I never heard a Sig Rep say that the P365 is good-to-go. On that matter, a local gun shop I frequent has sold quite a few 365's in the last few months and so far not a single one had to be sent back to Sig.

                        The rep I'm talking about from years ago had many predictions that came true - including that the US military was going to plastic/striker guns; WAY before anyone on the internet or the gun rags even got a whiff of it.
                        No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

                        - U.S. Marines

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X