CZ 75 Compact shooters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CZ 75 Compact shooters?

Hey guys looking for 75 compact 10rd mags. Where do you guys get them , and what are my options? From what I’ve seen they’re $35-40. Any cheaper options out there. Anyone sell a block kit to modify the standard capacity mags? Thanks for any help

Love my 75 Compact. The only negative I could say is that it's pretty heavy compared to plastic/striker pistols.

I only have the mags it came with, never looked for more, sorry.
    No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-facto...85jeejptkpkbi4
      Have used this place often always great service

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post
        http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-facto...85jeejptkpkbi4
        Have used this place often always great service
        +1 for GregCote. I also usually just get he MecGar mags (they manufacture a lot of the CZ OEM mags anyhow) and save some cash.
        Brandon

NRA LIFE | SAF | UT / NH / FL / CT / NY CCW | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

I would call mecgar I believe they make the factory mags

Comment

Greg Cote for the win & Mec Gar manufactures a vast majority if not all of CZ mags. But with confidence!

Comment

Sig Rep said that Mec-Gar makes different quality/$ mags for several different pistols. So a Mec-Gar Sig P226 mag may be a good one or a cheaper one.

- U.S. Marines

Comment

Originally posted by doctorpc View Post
                I would call mecgar I believe they make the factory mags
                Tried that looking for mags for my Canik. They will just defer you to the gun manufacturer.
                Steve

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys. The full size 75 mags should work in the compact, correct? They’ll just stick out a bit? I’m not seeing any mecgar 10 round compact mags only full size. And they are a lot cheaper.

Comment

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-facto...jtpdcqv18e9gg2

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
                      Sig Rep said that Mec-Gar makes different quality/$ mags for several different pistols. So a Mec-Gar Sig P226 mag may be a good one or a cheaper one.
                      Same rep that said the P365 is good to go??? I have completely lost faith in Sig and was previously a big supporter.

That said I have never had a bad experience with any Mecgar mags.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinthewoods View Post

Same rep that said the P365 is good to go??? I have completely lost faith in Sig and was previously a big supporter.

That said I have never had a bad experience with any Mecgar mags.
                        I never heard a Sig Rep say that the P365 is good-to-go. On that matter, a local gun shop I frequent has sold quite a few 365's in the last few months and so far not a single one had to be sent back to Sig.

The rep I'm talking about from years ago had many predictions that came true - including that the US military was going to plastic/striker guns; WAY before anyone on the internet or the gun rags even got a whiff of it.

- U.S. Marines

Comment

Working...
                        X