CMP 1911's - who put in for one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glenn B View Post
    Good luck to those of you who put in for these 1911 pistols. Me, I was not interested for more than about a day or three at most and then decided why bother. While I have my reasons for arriving at that conclusion I figure why rain on your parade by spelling them out here. Hopefully some of you, if not all of you. will get some decent to very nice ones. The planned US versus USSR matches sound like fun. Again, good luck.
    I wasn't really interested but then I realized that it cost me nothing to apply and I had most of the paperwork already so why not. I might get lucky.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Anyone get their number yet? (note we haven't).
      High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Nada peep

Comment

Bupkis.

Comment

Any early Christmas news on this? Saw this today.
            https://www.recoilweb.com/whats-the-...1s-144351.html

Comment

I got an order number emailed to me today! They said they'll keep me advised going further. Number is the in the 4000 range.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMongoose View Post
                I got an order number emailed to me today! They said they'll keep me advised going further. Number is the in the 4000 range.
                you've restored my faith
                High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by TheMongoose View Post
                  what was the email address you received the order number from?

Comment

was a lady named traci @ thecmp.org

Comment

Still haven’t heard a thing but I think I’m going to pass on one if I get the nod.

In the for sale area I have an actual milsurp holster and mag pouches for the M1911 if anyone’s interested.

https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...ster-mag-pouch
                      Last edited by LazyLab; 01-10-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

For the record, on another site they have received their numbers and I believe some have received their pistols. There are pics of what was received there and it’s what we expected. Re-arsenaled mix masters mostly, some more parkerized then others.

Comment

Working...
                        X