Sig P365 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig P365 upgrade

So I'm loving the new 365 Sig and decided to make a great gun even better. I got a new grip module from Grayguns.com and swapped it out with the original. It took all of 30 seconds to do.
    The look and feel of the new module is 10x better IMO. The fish scale is aggressive and it stays in your hand more securely and has a much more positive feel.
    The module is $99.00 to your door. They were out of stock when I wanted it, but I put my name on the waiting list. A week later it became available and they got it to me in 2 days after ordering it.
    Some pics for your viewing pleasure.
    Attached Files

Nice, I've been seeing lots of companies doing that in the last few months - in all different patterns. I liked one with hexagons, I think it was.
    "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
      Nice, I've been seeing lots of companies doing that in the last few months - in all different patterns. I liked one with hexagons, I think it was.
      Yeah, sky's the limit. There are some great patterns out there.

Comment

Comment

NICE!

Comment

For $16 + the work, you can have many different versions depending on your mood!

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/813376887

Comment

That looks really nice; I was thinking of getting one too, but wasn't thrilled it is only offered in black. I'd like a grey module...figured it would be from Grayguns.

Comment

Still pimpin' my favorite little gun. Just put a new back plate on the slide. Now it's perfect. God bless America

Comment

Not familar with the P365, but it looks like your replacing the frame of the gun. Isnt that the serial numbered part of the gun, like a Glock? Or is it different on the Sig?
                  Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                  Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
                    Not familar with the P365, but it looks like your replacing the frame of the gun. Isnt that the serial numbered part of the gun, like a Glock? Or is it different on the Sig?
                    On the newer Sigs, the "frame" (serial #d part) sits inside a "Grip Module" that is swappable. Think of it as an outer shell
                    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
                      NRATC53 saved me the time of typing out the answer. ๐Ÿ‘ See above post

Comment

Fish scale looks like itโ€™d feel good in the hand. Tetris for my #2

That GB deal is already gone, sorry I missed it.

Comment

I personally don't understand why Glock (other companies?) are making smaller barrel/larger grip pistols.

For me, I want the opposite. I want a Sig XL, and I'll have Bruce cut the 12-round grip down to accept the 10 rounders for better concealment.

Comment

I personally don't understand why Glock (other companies?) are making smaller barrel/larger grip pistols.

For me, I want the opposite. I want a Sig XL, and I'll have Bruce cut the 12-round grip down to accept the 10 rounders for better concealment.
                            Sure, and I just sent in the rebate for the 2 free 21 rd mags for my M17 Sig
                            Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

Sure, and I just sent in the rebate for the 2 free 21 rd mags for my M17 Sig
                              I'm certainly not against carrying concealed 10 rounders and having bigger mags concealed nearby.

Comment

Working...
                              X