No announcement yet.

Sig P365 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This post keeps reminding me that I'm still one of the poors who carries a shield.

Vick
    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
      This post keeps reminding me that I'm still one of the poors who carries a shield.

Vick
      Same. I actually shoot the Shield better than the 365 (even though I like the feel of the Sig more). Probably because I’ve shot it so much more.

Plus, my Shield in .40 moves the steel plates around a lot more, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

If Glock would take a piece of frozen cow shit, form it into a brick, put a square handle on it - you'd swear by it and buy it as long as it said Glock on it.
        No truer words have ever been said! - KMart

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post

Same. I actually shoot the Shield better than the 365 (even though I like the feel of the Sig more). Probably because I’ve shot it so much more.

Plus, my Shield in .40 moves the steel plates around a lot more, lol.
          yeah, I mean mine is a .45, so..........
          High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Wuggzwest View Post

No truer words have ever been said! - KMart
            If glock did that, the damn thing would probably work
            Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

If glock did that, the damn thing would probably work
              It sure would, and id buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
                I personally don't understand why Glock (other companies?) are making smaller barrel/larger grip pistols.

For me, I want the opposite. I want a Sig XL, and I'll have Bruce cut the 12-round grip down to accept the 10 rounders for better concealment.
                That's exactly similar to what I was thinking about doing.

In my case, I'm not too crazy about the P365 Gimmick-y sight picture. I was thinking of getting a P365 XL slide and just swapping it onto my SAS (Sig Anti Snag) frame.

But I'm also thinking of getting a Sig Red Dot if they make one that screws down where the funky single sight rests.
                Last edited by PeterGunn; 01-18-2020, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X