• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palmetto state armory ps9 dagger

Looks like PSA is making their own handgun now
    poly striker fired 9mm takes Glock mags for $299
    sign me up
    At the 2020 SHOT Show, Palmetto State Armory announced a new 9mm pistol called the PS9 Dagger. With its combination of features and price, the new gun

For that price I will 100% buy one and see how it works. They said lifetime guarantee and I haven’t had any issues with anything I’ve bought from PSA. It will probably be a fun range gun.

Comment

showing my age but when someone calls a pistol "dagger" this is the picture immediately in my head.

ETA - Vick

daggerpistol.jpg
      High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Should have got a REAL Glock...
        "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
        Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

Comment

In interview with AK Operators Union PSA shared there plans for the next 2 years. If they could deliver on it I will get permanently broke but very, very happy. Very happy, very! Good times for AK lovers.

P.S. I hate NYS even more now.

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
            showing my age but when someone calls a pistol "dagger" this is the picture immediately in my head.

ETA - Vick

daggerpistol.jpg
            Taurus 99? Beretta-looking, safety on the frame, adjustable rear sight, conventional mag release...
            Steve

Comment

I appreciate their company vision. Their goal is to put out the highest quality rifle at the most affordable price so they can flood the market. They know their rifles don't compare to a daniel defense, bravo company or knights armament, but their goal is volume. I saw an interview with someone who works with them who stated about the "in common use" language in the law, so they want as many rifles in the hands of citizens as possible, thereby making the "common use" argument stick.

Comment

Originally posted by kempoguy View Post
                I appreciate their company vision. Their goal is to put out the highest quality rifle at the most affordable price so they can flood the market. They know their rifles don't compare to a daniel defense, bravo company or knights armament, but their goal is volume. I saw an interview with someone who works with them who stated about the "in common use" language in the law, so they want as many rifles in the hands of citizens as possible, thereby making the "common use" argument stick.
                Agreed. Many more people can afford a PSA rifle over a Daniel Defense......and unless you're going overseas, a PSA will do most people just fine. And some people people buy new Porsche's to drive 30 minutes in traffic to work. Whatever works for ya',
                "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Originally posted by kempoguy View Post
                  Nothing but good experiences with PSA...also kudos to others offhand...primary arms, deltateamtactical and joeboboutfitters
                  "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

I suggest you guys look up their JAKL upper thats compatible with any AR lower. Monolithic upper similar to the Scar/ACR. Comes out in July in a few barrel sizes.

PSA has really been putting out awesome quality stuff at amazing prices. Interesting what happens when you want consumer sales and not just a gucci government contractor badge like BCM and DD.

Comment

Hey look...Glock makes one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
                        Hey look...Glock makes one of those.
                        at double the price

Comment

3nssm2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X