Sig P365 XL with factory 10 round magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

I have to admit, I started to get a little depressed reading that...until I read the rest of the sentence.

I started off selling a gun I didn't want to get a new gun I wanted......then I just stopped selling off the guns I didn't want but kept buying ones I wanted.
    same issue , now i need another safe , then a larger house , with a bigger safe -------------------- and i buy my own cars/ trucks and grill my deer my way ...................

Comment

I've now got all 3. The XL has a straight trigger which I haven't decided yet whether I love it or hate it.

Although, and I've said it before, my dream gun would be msting the XL slide to the P365 SAS frame. What's not to love about that combination?

Carry melted slide release lever and take-down lever sitting under the XL slide! That's my (current) dream carry gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
        I love my P365, but I love my P365 XL more!
        I'm guessing its a little less "snappier" than its little brother? Longer barrel and grip?
        How about concealment comparison?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

I'm guessing its a little less "snappier" than its little brother? Longer barrel and grip?
          How about concealment comparison?
          Good question. For me it's not an issue, but I know guys that like the smaller one better for CCW. It can depend on your body style, carry preferences and clothing attire that day.
          I took comparison pictures but I don't have access to them right now.
          "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Working...
          X