Lone Wolf intros Russian Glock conversion kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Wolf intros Russian Glock conversion kit

This is just for Russian This Not April Fools’: You Can Now Get a 9X18 Makarov Glock

More at the link below.
    http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2016/...makarov-glock/
    Ben

But why. Isn't 9x19 more than sufficient? Why not just buy a Makarov if you want to shoot 9x18?

This may be cheaper, but a new gun is a new gun.
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This would be %50 of the price of real Russian Mak, unless you go with Polish Radom ot Bolgarian Mak.

Comment

Very cool idea

Comment

Its a conversion bbl for the Glock 42 in .380. 9x18 is cheaper than .380 currently so the thought process must be practice with cheap 9x18 and carry premium .380. Me, ...I 'll take a Glock42 and deal with higher ammo prices.

Comment

I'll pass

Comment

7.62x25 is still cheap. I think you would need a .45 or 10mm frame due to the length but it would also be a pretty cool conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post
                This would be %50 of the price of real Russian Mak, unless you go with Polish Radom ot Bolgarian Mak.
                Can buy a CZ-82 too.
                “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                X