CZ 75 Tactical Sport 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CZ 75 Tactical Sport 2

Was at Coliseum yesterday picking up a new Bergara and just for shits and giggles asked them if they had the new CZ 75 Tactical Sport 2. It is a SAO competition gun. All I can say is WOW! The gun has a 5.25" barrel, a magwell, fiber optic front sight and serrated blacked out rear sight and weighs in at 48 oz. It has probably the best single action trigger I have ever felt. Had I not just bought the Beretta 92X performance, I probably would have bought this on the spot. This gun is truly a work of art. The only issue is the 20-round mags, which they can pin if you buy it, but then the issue is how do you get more mags for competition.

CZ has been tearing up USPSA the last couple of years. My 25 year old 75B is probably the most accurate handgun I own, but being DA/SA, it's not my first choice. I personally can't justify the cost of their comp models.

Does the Tac Sport 2 take standard 75 mags? If so, Mec Gar makes good ones, and EAA Witness mags work.

OOS, but the SP-01 and Shadow 2 use the same mag as the 75.
    https://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-fact...0b-p-1496.html

NVM, looks like the TS uses it's own mag, but 10 rounders are out there:
    https://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-fact...05-p-1613.html
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
      CZ has been tearing up USPSA the last couple of years. My 25 year old 75B is probably the most accurate handgun I own, but being DA/SA, it's not my first choice. I personally can't justify the cost of their comp models.

Does the Tac Sport 2 take standard 75 mags? If so, Mec Gar makes good ones, and EAA Witness mags work.
      I have plenty of CZ 75 mags, but I don't think they will work in the TS2 because of the magwell. I basically made a homemade Shadow 2 out of my CZ 75 SP-01 and it is definitely the most accurate gun I own with the best trigger (I did the CGW upgrades) and it's in my rotation for competition guns. But after seeing the TS2 yesterday, I'm licking my chops right now...

Comment

• HabsFan
        HabsFan commented
        Editing a comment
        If they fit then you just need a base to allow you to put it in easier…

What was the price on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blade21 View Post
        What was the price on it?
        $1699

Comment

Nice! What caliber was it in?
          ​​​​​​
          I was in the market for a CZ Tactical Sport Orange in .40 cal. However, it's very hard to find an aftermarket 10 round mag for it. They have the factory CZ 10 round mags but with there's no way to install a weighted mag plate on this one.

Comment

Also love this one as well:
            https://cz-usa.com/product/czc-a01-ld/

Comment

Been thinking about getting a shadow 2 from Cajun gun works with all the trigger upgrades. $1,700. Snag 19 round mags

Comment

• Sig
                Sig commented
                Editing a comment
                CGW will swap out the mags for 10 rounders

$1700 for a handgun is out of my budget.
              Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

C97C55FE-33FB-4A3A-BB6F-3652857C007D.jpeg
                Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post
                Been thinking about getting a shadow 2 from Cajun gun works with all the trigger upgrades. $1,700. Snag 19 round mags
                I took my cz 75 SP-01 tactical and did all of the upgrades to make it basically the same as a shadow 2, ie;’ CGW pro package trigger, extended mag release, aluminum grip panels, fiber optic front sight and blacked out rear. I was just around 1200 all in.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonic View Post
                  Also love this one as well:
                  https://cz-usa.com/product/czc-a01-ld/
                  Yeah. I was looking at that also a while ago. Sweet gun.

Comment

Have a shadow 2. Its effortless to be a good shot with it. Let my GF shoot it and even she could get decent groupings where as with a glock the holes would be all over the place.

The think weighs almost 3 lbs unloaded tho lol. With it was lighter to be a carry option.

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
                      C97C55FE-33FB-4A3A-BB6F-3652857C007D.jpeg

I took my cz 75 SP-01 tactical and did all of the upgrades to make it basically the same as a shadow 2, ie;’ CGW pro package trigger, extended mag release, aluminum grip panels, fiber optic front sight and blacked out rear. I was just around 1200 all in.
                      Which local shops are most likely to have a SP01 Tactical? That's on my must have list.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat M View Post
                        Which local shops are most likely to have a SP01 Tactical? That's on my must have list.
                        I got mine from Coliseum but that was a few years ago. They did have a very nice selection of CZ’s when I was there Friday; they would be the best bet.

Comment

• bigbore44
                          bigbore44 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I remember at one time, they used to stock two of every sku # available for CZ.

• Pat M
                          Pat M commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Great, thanks.

• Pat M
                          Pat M commented
                          Editing a comment
                          When I went out looking for a Browning Hi Power, three shops had none. Andy had at least six.

The CZs are truly amazing. I'd say the only bad thing about them is I really don't like any of my other guns anymore.

Comment

Working...
                        X