Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigbore44
    commented on 's reply
    With that kind of price difference, you can now afford to buy a few boxes of ammo to throw through it

• HyFiveGuns
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I got lucky. Most of the auctions for the same gun have been closing around $1,300. With no credit card fees and only $25 shipping, it really was a good deal even when you factor in the transfer fee.

• Vitaman
    commented on 's reply
    nice score!

• HyFiveGuns
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
    where did you order it from?
    I'm sorry to say that I didn't buy local but the gap was just too large. LGS was asking full MSRP of $1,699. I won a GunBroker auction at $1,125.

Leave a comment:

• Vitaman
    replied
    where did you order it from?

Leave a comment:

• HyFiveGuns
    replied
    Trigger pull is less than 2 lbs.

Leave a comment:

• Vitaman
    commented on 's reply
    Bully for you..enjoy!

• HyFiveGuns
    replied
    Just couldn't restrain myself... Happy Fathers Day to me (a little early)....

Thanks to Bruce at Hunter Essentials for another seamless transfer and for pinning the mags...

IMG_6158.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Pat M
    commented on 's reply
    When I went out looking for a Browning Hi Power, three shops had none. Andy had at least six.

• Pat M
    commented on 's reply
    Great, thanks.

• bigbore44
    commented on 's reply
    I remember at one time, they used to stock two of every sku # available for CZ.

• mcsprocket
    replied
    The CZs are truly amazing. I'd say the only bad thing about them is I really don't like any of my other guns anymore.

Leave a comment:

• HyFiveGuns
    replied
    Originally posted by Pat M View Post
    Which local shops are most likely to have a SP01 Tactical? That's on my must have list.
    I got mine from Coliseum but that was a few years ago. They did have a very nice selection of CZ’s when I was there Friday; they would be the best bet.

Leave a comment:

• Pat M
    replied
    Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
    C97C55FE-33FB-4A3A-BB6F-3652857C007D.jpeg

I took my cz 75 SP-01 tactical and did all of the upgrades to make it basically the same as a shadow 2, ie;’ CGW pro package trigger, extended mag release, aluminum grip panels, fiber optic front sight and blacked out rear. I was just around 1200 all in.
    Which local shops are most likely to have a SP01 Tactical? That's on my must have list.

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    commented on 's reply
    CGW will swap out the mags for 10 rounders
Working...
X