Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancap View Post

says the guy who has an addiction problem
    Okay I'll bite. What is it? Replying to your stupidity?

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post

I do not live in a perfect world, I accept the fact that the reality of this world is flawed and always will be until the end of time. It's actually foolish to think politics will create a better life for you, then what you can create on your own.

However, negative rights are absolutes. That's why they are called "rights" or the founders say they are "self evident" "truths" , or "unalienable" .....for a reason.

If God holds these standards with high revere and judges right and wrong from them. Who am I to say otherwise

I am not being stubborn, I don't justify bending core principles. Even when I am guilty of breaking them myself.

Bending core principles? Nothing about principles.
      I'm simply saying to use an argument that hurts your cause and helps your enemy is foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post

Okay I'll bite. What is it? Replying to your stupidity?
        You use Russian dressing. That also makes you a communist.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

You use Russian dressing. That also makes you a communist.
          And Fat!

Comment

The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that, "When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."

Comment

Originally posted by StrongBeach View Post
              The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that, "When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."
              Sometimes you just gotta beat it for a while anyway.

Comment

I might have made a choice in your poll had your first option been this:
                Originally posted by lynyrd View Post
                [*]No license required.
                Once you added this to the above choice, it became impossible to select any of the options you offered:

Originally posted by lynyrd View Post
                Ownership should be treated the same as owning a rifle or shotgun.
                My reasoning is this - there are too many restrictions of rifles and shotguns even here in NY state, let alone places like NY City. For instance, you cannot legally purchase or possess a so called assault rifle or shotgun, you can possess a sawed off shotgun, you cannot possess a short barreled rifle (the last two were law even before the Unsafe Act). There virtually should be no restrictions for any adult citizen or legal resident alien who has not been arrested for (while awaiting trial) or convicted of (post trial) a violent felony or has not been adjudicated as both mentally ill of a serious mental disorder and thus incapable of safely possessing such (and even then if someone is later found to have recuperated and found well again that last should no longer apply).

Comment

Working...
                X