new derringer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new derringer

Added a new derringer to the derringer collection, a Cobra in 38 special, nicely made but no way as well put together as my Bond Arms derringers, fun to shoot and barrels are super cheap to change to other calibers. Grips are resin and I dipped them, clear coated with Duracoat and baked, give it a nice touch. Can't help it, I like derringers.
    stay alive, carry a 45

Nice

Comment

Very nice. Always tempted to pick one of those up.

Comment

Hey Paul I have all those hulls clean, loaded about 175 shot them ,worked fine.now I am working on loading all 400-500 of them. Thanks so much.

like the Derringer do they hurt to shoot?

Comment

No they don't hurt is 22, 32,38, get up in to the 44 special, 45acp 45 long colt, then they do, I may have something else for you, I spotted several bags of shot 25 pounds each, if interested let me know before I post them.
          stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Nice. I have an old High Standard Derringer in .22 Mag. I just don't shoot it as much as I'd like though.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGunn View Post
              Nice. I have an old High Standard Derringer in .22 Mag. I just don't shoot it as much as I'd like though.
              Yea I like my High Standards have 2 22LR, 2 22 mag, 1 38 special, you may not know but new ones are being made in CT, if you google HS it takes you there if you should need parts or service.
              stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Working...
              X