AR pistol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR pistol

I get mixed answers to this I have no reason to want one but I do, want to build a AR 300 blackout pistol, what I want to do is use a fixed magazine open it load from the top, since it would be fixedmag I can build with any evil features I want 50oz weight rule does not matter, and using the safe act interactive web site it would be legal, so what is the say it here?
    stay alive, carry a 45

I tried couldn't find a ffl to sell me a lower as a pistol on li. Upstate They're a lot more lenient I know people that have them on their licenses

Comment

I heard rumors that a certain store with 3 letters in its name has a fixed mag AR pistol that Nassau will add to licenses now.

Comment

CGT or DSI?
        stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Originally posted by Airbrush art View Post
          CGT or DSI?
          CGT won't touch that.

Comment

Don't know about obtaining parts but it's sound to the letter of the law. I think it's just gonna be a matter of wheeling and dealing with the LGS
            Vaminos is all you need to say, we're gonna move eventually
            Pull the suckers off of one row, then turn around and do it again -
            WNM

Comment

What I have in mind is a AR pistol lower with a tig welded aluminum magazine, that way there is no question that it is a fixed mag.
              stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

I would guess buying it already compliant would be easier to get on your license. Only one I heard of is the Failstorm, 50/50 chance it even works.

Comment

The Dick Storm lower should be good to go but SCPD have thier heads up their ass at the pistol licence division.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinthewoods View Post
                    The Dick Storm lower should be good to go but SCPD have thier heads up their ass at the pistol licence division.
                    Actually after news of the dsi pistol ar that Nassau plb processed someone went to Suffolk plb and asked around. Suffolk plb confirmed that they should be able to and took the guys number so they can double check and call him back.

Comment

Problem is finding a ffl that will sell you a lower for a pistol. Dsi got away with it cause they are a manufacturer(they had to be added to the Nassau database). Dsi will not sell their lowers alone and will only sell it as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post
                        Problem is finding a ffl that will sell you a lower for a pistol. Dsi got away with it cause they are a manufacturer(they had to be added to the Nassau database). Dsi will not sell their lowers alone and will only sell it as a whole.
                        Big surprise. I'm sure it's well labeled as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbrush art View Post
                          CGT or DSI?
                          Both fucking suck, but thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post
                            Dsi will not sell their lowers alone and will only sell it as a whole.
                            They won't sell you something LEGAL because you MAY do something illegal with it? But yet, they'll sell you functional firearms?

No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

I tell people all the time go to CGT and touch and feel the guns you're interested in they do have a great selection then shop around just about everyone has a better price and feiendly sales reps, better yet, go to Bruce at Hunters Essentials.
                              stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Working...
                              X