Announcement

Collapse

St Mary’s Children’s Hospital Fund Raiser

Don’t miss out! ——> Link
See more
See less

If you can't afford a Sig P320 M17 at the moment....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can't afford a Sig P320 M17 at the moment....

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/11/sig...#axzz5W4rIMNcU
    P320-M17 AIR PISTOL

Sig-M17-ASP.jpg
    This semi-automatic .177 caliber pellet pistol is a replica of the U.S. Army issued P320 M17 and is field strippable like its centerfire counterpart. It has the same look and feel as the M17 featuring a polymer frame and metal slide with realistic blow-back action. The proprietary drop magazine houses a 20-round Rapid Pellet Magazine (RPM) and 12g CO2 cartridge which has a patented cam lever loading port for quick and easy replacement of the CO2 cartridge.
    “SIG AIR engineers have incorporated the finest features from all of our air pistols to date into the new M17 ASP Air Pistol,” said Joseph Huston, Vice President and General Manager of SIG AIR. “It handles exceptionally well, is fun and accurate to shoot, and a very effective training tool, especially with the drop magazine for quick reloading. Current M17 owners will also appreciate that it field strips like the U.S. Army M17 pistol.”
    The M17 ASP pistol weighs 2.15 lbs. The sights are fixed with a white dot front sight and the accessory rail allows easy mounting of a laser or tactical flashlight. Velocity is up to 430 fps; however, velocity results may vary depending on pellet weight, temperature and altitude. Available in Coyote Tan.
    "If you know how many guns you own,”you don’t have enough guns.”

"What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt."

I wish I can just put my p320 fire control group in it to work. Maybe my secret Santa is listening.😄

Comment

That’s perfect for 55yr Old fatbodies to play Army, don’t know if you can get a 54” waist belt for the holster.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
        That’s perfect for 55yr Old fatbodies to play Army, don’t know if you can get a 54” waist belt for the holster.
        and in the past as training tools. Crosman designed their 38 revolver at the request of the Air Force to use as a training weapon for the S&W 38's that they were using at the time..
        "If you know how many guns you own,”you don’t have enough guns.”

"What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt."

Comment

Working...
        X