No announcement yet.

Totally Random handguns laying around the shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for something Brand New and Clearance priced? Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded 5″ Pistol 45 ACP 7 RD

With Crimson Trace laser grip, Match Grade Barrel, full package as you see in photo.
    • Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
    • Caliber: 45 ACP
    • Model: 1911 Loaded
    • BBL : 5"

$779.00 (sold everywhere else online for $899 to $999.00)

spring 1.jpg

spring 2.jpg

spring3.png

Attached Files
    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

rain days are just great in the hardware and roofing business...
      you get time to do sooooo much cooler fun things other then primary business same ol' , same ol'
      do you have a 357 colt python 6" bbl blue stashed, ..I have a friend with money and a dream
      High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
        do you have a 357 colt python 6" bbl blue stashed, ..I have a friend with money and a dream

Nope, we get them in on occasion, and my wife says I have to keep them.
        I only get to sell a Python if she already has the exact same model/color/size .

It's good to have a wife that makes me buy expensive guns.

Comment

Maybe it's time to add my first revolver to my collection? I'm interested in the 1946 SW Post Victory. What's the back story on that gun? I'm not familiar. "5 Screw Gun" ??? Asking price?
          Lieutenant: You got a pistol permit?
          Nick Charles: No.
          Lieutenant: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
          Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.
          -The Thin Man - 1934

Comment

Originally posted by pilot_pete View Post
            Maybe it's time to add my first revolver to my collection? I'm interested in the 1946 SW Post Victory. What's the back story on that gun? I'm not familiar. "5 Screw Gun" ??? Asking price?
            As the S&W M&P revolver progressed, they have certain milestones. The war era parkerized revolvers were sometimes called Victory revolvers, the Model 10 started around 1957.
            So between the two, we have Post Victory as a way of describing the firearm characteristics and the time period. So we know this gun is not a parkerized Victory, but too old to be a model 10.

From guns.com

"A question that comes up a lot is what are 5-screw, 4-screw, and 3-screw revolvers? From 1905 to 1955 most Smith & Wesson revolvers had five screws, four held on the side plate and one in front of the trigger guard. After 1955 the top side plate screw was eliminated, and from that time until 1961 the revolvers were known as 4-screw guns.

After 1961 that trigger guard screw was done away with and from here after the revolvers were known as 3-screw guns. Recently Smith & Wesson started producing their classic line of revolvers with the topside plate screw like before 1955."

Comment

I'll bet he has some other S&W revolvers hidden upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

As the S&W M&P revolver progressed, they have certain milestones. The war era parkerized revolvers were sometimes called Victory revolvers, the Model 10 started around 1957.
                So between the two, we have Post Victory as a way of describing the firearm characteristics and the time period. So we know this gun is not a parkerized Victory, but too old to be a model 10.

From guns.com

"A question that comes up a lot is what are 5-screw, 4-screw, and 3-screw revolvers? From 1905 to 1955 most Smith & Wesson revolvers had five screws, four held on the side plate and one in front of the trigger guard. After 1955 the top side plate screw was eliminated, and from that time until 1961 the revolvers were known as 4-screw guns.

After 1961 that trigger guard screw was done away with and from here after the revolvers were known as 3-screw guns. Recently Smith & Wesson started producing their classic line of revolvers with the topside plate screw like before 1955."
                Thank you for the explanation! What is the asking price??? PM me if you'd like.
                Lieutenant: You got a pistol permit?
                Nick Charles: No.
                Lieutenant: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
                Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.
                -The Thin Man - 1934

Comment

You really don't care how much you torture us do you

Comment

Thank God your shop isn’t close to me.

Comment

It's PAST time to add your first revolver to your collection. You'll enjoy whichever one you buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat M View Post

I'll bet he has some other S&W revolvers hidden upstairs.
                        He must. He might even still have one of those nicely worn Model 10 duty revolvers with the excellent triggers. I bought the worst-looking one of the four, and it's a pleasure to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
                          Thank God your shop isn’t close to me.
                          I almost get into a car accident every time I pass it. It's like my eyes are drawn to the building.

Comment

Ugh, your killing me

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

He must. He might even still have one of those nicely worn Model 10 duty revolvers with the excellent triggers. I bought the worst-looking one of the four, and it's a pleasure to shoot.
                              I have one of those to from Allen and it really is a pleasure to shoot.
                              III%

Comment

Maybe it's time to add my first revolver to my collection? I'm interested in the 1946 SW Post Victory.

Asking price?
                                Well, $349.00 should be on the money.

Comment

Working...
                                X