Single shot .223 pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single shot .223 pistol

For anyone looking to maximize their .223 stash you might want to consider this. You may want to invest in really good ear protection as well.

https://www.dahlonegaarmory.com/prod...product_detail
    panem et circenses

Looks like it has only about 2” of barrel past the bullet. That can’t be efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Dog_Devo View Post
      Looks like it has only about 2” of barrel past the bullet. That can’t be efficient.
      I guess it depends on your definition of efficient. I bet it would be real efficient at setting anything within 3' of the muzzle on fire. Probably pretty good at stunning anyone nearby too - think flashbang with a bullet mixed in somewhere.

It definitely does not look like it would be pleasant to shoot.
      panem et circenses

Comment

https://youtu.be/aDKDp3nbe-Q

Comment

Needs more muzzle flash

Comment

At 23 ounces, on the positive side, I bet most would develop a twitch after firing a few rounds.

On the negative side, I can see some broken hands and wrists but I bet its a blast to shoot.
            "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
            Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

Comment

I read those are really painful to shoot. I wish there were more cheaper single shot pistols. But for $300 there are many better 9mm semi auto options. These are more novelty items to me

Comment

better off with a 22. Kinda like making 223 subsonic , serves no purpose

Comment

Reminds me of a youtube video, " 5 Firearms I Wish I Never Bought"
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

It looks like something you would order in the back of an Archie comic book right next to the Sea Monkeys and X-ray glasses. This is one of those "Just cuz ya can doesn't mean you should" situations which also sums up my last three girlfriends. Side note, Sea Monkeys with a little butter, salt and garlic...delightful.

Comment

The 7.62x39 sounds like a winner. The action jammed and the case expanded in the chamber and had to be removed with a hammer and rod.
                      "Appetites for gun collecting are often whetted by mechanical ingenuity, artistic features, or historical associations." - Norm Flayderman

Comment

Working...
                      X