My new addition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new addition.

I have been toying to get a derringer for a long time, but didn’t want to spent $$$$ on it. Bond arms came out with less expensive derringers, same quality but not polished as much. Was passing benson’s on Sunday and the line wasn’t that long so i stopped in. They had 4 in showcase. I decided on this 45 colt/410. ( had to spend some of my stimulus money) Now to find the ammo for it! Had to go to minneola and drive back out to benson’s. Love being retired!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

That gun is literally going to be a handful! Congrats on the new purchase and enjoy!

Comment

Nice.
      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by Citypaul1 View Post
        I have been toying to get a derringer for a long time, but didn’t want to spent $$$$ on it. Bond arms came out with less expensive derringers, same quality but not polished as much. Was passing benson’s on Sunday and the line wasn’t that long so i stopped in. They had 4 in showcase. I decided on this 45 colt/410. ( had to spend some of my stimulus money) Now to find the ammo for it! Had to go to minneola and drive back out to benson’s. Love being retired!
        Love it. 💘😻

Comment

I have several Bond Arms derringers and 3 High Standard ones, 45 acp is no problems in derringers, long colt has more felt recoil, enjoy and chkec out the web site for other calibers 22lr and upper all interchange, but must be listed on your permit, I have two frames with 12 different calibers,
          stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Working...
          X