Mel Burnstein super rare NAZI gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patriot1965 View Post
    im not religious, but Jewish people shouldnt get tattoos( personally I dont care who does or doesnt)....so hes filled with them, so take it for what its worth....

https://jewishfunerals.com/buried-je...etery-tattoos/
    Yea but don't forget he was a biker from long island when he rode around on his dragon tail bike, had a shop in Amityville on route 110, was featured in Easyriders magazine.
    stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post

It seems that's the same one that Mr. Zyklon B has in his vid, so we would assume that he bought it from RIA.

RIA itself in the catalog says that the Nazi eagle was added postwar and that the stamping on the buckle is "spurious" i.e., fake. It takes balls for an auction house to sell something that it knows has fake embellishment and stamping.

Further, RIA never says in the description that the example sold is real; in fact, it says the opposite, that the auction item is not one of the only group possibly known to be real.

As to authenticity, I checked my library and found one reference that views the Nazi shooting belt buckle as an apocryphal item.

And there's this gem from Forgotten Weapons:

"To me, this story and its accompanying photos throw the balance of the evidence [on Nazi shooting belt buckles] thoroughly into the 'fake' camp for me."

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/naz...ol-background/
      RIA is KNOWN for this and has sold some obvious fakes that they were alerted to its issues prior to auction.
      A 1913 Navy 1911 comes to mind. It sold for over $18k and the Navy slide was on an army issues SN frame so was easily
      checked. They sold it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by HulkSmash22 View Post

Whenever I hear Zyklon B, the first thing I think of is Nick from the movie “Falling Down”. Great movie. But yea, fuck this guy.
        First thing I thought of too when I saw the pic.

I’ll put that dude right in the pigeonhole he belongs in.

Last edited by Sherm66; 06-04-2021, 01:24 PM.
        When they kick out your front door
        How you gonna come?
        With your hands on your head
        Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Airbrush art View Post

Yea but don't forget he was a biker from long island when he rode around on his dragon tail bike, had a shop in Amityville on route 110, was featured in Easyriders magazine.
          yes I know,( there are some youtube videos of him on that bike.. I dont know the guy or have anything against him, my post was just an informational post...
          You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
          Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

He has a Military museum covering all of our wars, has all sorts of things, many uniforms, many 50 cals, tanks, 1/2 tracks anything you can imagine.A very gruff guy

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post
              A couple of things:

1. Anyone whose video promo photo is an image of a can of Zyklon B and the owner smiling ear to ear is a Nazi loving fuck and should be fed to dogs

]
              How do you explain the american gun owner/collector love affair with waffenamts where the same firearm (actually worse quality and condition and less battle history behind it) commands 2-3 times higher price?

I think I know the answer but I’m afraid people here would not like to hear it.

Comment

Working...
              X