Just picked up a new holster for field/ hunting carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up a new holster for field/ hunting carry

Diamond D Leather Guide's Choice holster for my Glock 20sf will be this season's carry pistol/ Holster combo. Was never a big fan of side belt holster carry afield, so I did a little research and found this. Main problem with side/ belt holster carry has always been a problem when sitting down or just walking around the woods with it under my hunting jacket, backpack and shoulder strapped rifle. The handgun was never in the right spot sort of speak and never easy to get to/ draw if need be. This configuration seemed to work best and so far with all my gear on; it does. Also works with my full size M&P 45!
    Not sure if any of you have heard of this company but worth checking out. The fit and finish of the holster is excellent:

https://www.diamonddcustomleather.co...-chest-holster

Last edited by SemiAutoFetish; 06-21-2021, 11:54 AM.

Here is a pic with a pistol similar to what I will be carrying (without MOS/ Optic):

Comment

The pistol one is pretty cool with the upside-down mag pouch.

Comment

Do you wear it outside of your hunting jacket?

Comment

• SemiAutoFetish
          SemiAutoFetish commented
          Editing a comment
          I plan on it. Inside is a PITA if you carry a backpack too with a frontal cross strap around the chest

i use the uncle mikes for my hunting setups , scoped big bore long barrels . the bandoleer style is the best for woods work . you can were it under or over you jacket

Comment

Nice rig, I like the removable flap.

Comment

Thats the ticket for walking through Penn Station.
            Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Nice
              Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Working...
              X