Revolver sent out for warranty work.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lordrefa5 View Post
    Long story short. I bought it from GalleryofGuns.com and had it transferred to DSI. Its a Taurus 605 Poly. Not fired yet.

When I picked it up, everything appeared ok. This evening, I was putting some oil on it and when I tried to open the cylinder, it would not open up.
    I believe Gallery of Guns has a lifetime guarantee with every gun they sell to either repair or replace and if it was shipped to DSI and the balance paid for at DSI they are part of the program with GOG and should handle the problem for you.(PLEASE NO HIJACKING THE THREAD BAD MOUTHING DSI).Call GOG or go to their web site as they explain the procedure for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post

Wouldn’t you have to bring it/ship it to a FFL if it had a different serial number and do the shuffle again?
      Exactly! however taurus being such a great company with excellent product support and customer service shipped the new piece of shit without telling me they were shipping an entirely new piece of shit! when I opened the box there was a letter stating they couldn't repair the original so they had reimbursed me with a brand new one. explained the situation to lic investigator, Leary he put it on my liscense and I soon got rid of it and won't so much as even look at another taurus

Comment

As an update, the gun was shipped back to gallery of guns. I did not pay for shipping. Gallery took care of everything for me. They are sending a new replacement.

Comment

To add some clarity,the gun was shipped by DSI back to gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordrefa5 View Post
            As an update, the gun was shipped back to gallery of guns. I did not pay for shipping. Gallery took care of everything for me. They are sending a new replacement.
            Get your $$ back Taurus revolvers are horid.Years back On old site meet up the front fell off one lol.Tell them to keep it.Not trying to be mean.Buy a used Smith or Ruger
            Last edited by artburg; 06-05-2018, 10:09 PM. Reason: Fat fingered mongo can't type on tiny phone keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post

Wouldn’t you have to bring it/ship it to a FFL if it had a different serial number and do the shuffle again?
              You take it to HQ and explain the situation. It's not that unusual.

Comment

Working...
              X