Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCPD 25th Anniversary S&W

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by VietVet View Post
    That is SWEET!
    If I had that I'd never fire it. That's a collectors item.
    If she had been pristine I probably wouldn't shoot it either, but she wasn't.

    Comment


      #17
      How many did they make? Were they generally available or did you have to be in the dept.(or retired) when they were made?

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Axeman View Post
        How many did they make? Were they generally available or did you have to be in the dept.(or retired) when they were made?
        They made 500. As far as I know they were sold to the general public. They are not police-issued guns.

        Comment


        • Huntington Guy
          Huntington Guy commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought they were ordered for the Dept Anniversary with a 500 limit. Thought it was for PD personnel and some found their way into the market over the years as cops or their widows parted with them.

        #19
        That's a beauty, congrats!

        Comment


          #20
          very nice! i wonder if they did 50th anniv models in 2010ish

          Comment


            #21
            Not that I'm aware of. Apparently Smith used to do a lot of these for different departments. I've seen a Nassau J-frame in the wild but it was way overpriced so I passed.

            Comment


              #22
              Very nice

              Comment


                #23
                sweet wheel gun, 500 of them rare find for sure, I would probably shoot it a little bit then clean it up and let her have a long rest in the safe ,,save it for shooting on the next anniversary , is there a heavy turn mark on cylynder ?

                Comment


                  #24
                  Originally posted by gripper 2.0 View Post
                  sweet wheel gun, 500 of them rare find for sure, I would probably shoot it a little bit then clean it up and let her have a long rest in the safe ,,save it for shooting on the next anniversary , is there a heavy turn mark on cylynder ?
                  I wouldn't call it heavy but it's there. The previous owner definitely shot it.

                  Comment


                    #25
                    Originally posted by Dropkick View Post
                    Very nice
                    Thanks. She's a beaut.

                    Comment


                      #26
                      cid:384E968B-5774-43A0-865E-0FFB0FB6F423

                      Still trying to get a pic if mine to post, lol.

                      Comment


                        #27
                        Keep trying!
                        You can do it.

                        Comment


                          #28
                          Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                          cid:384E968B-5774-43A0-865E-0FFB0FB6F423

                          Still trying to get a pic if mine to post, lol.
                          Look here https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...=3343#post3343
                          Ben

                          Comment


                            #29
                            Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post
                            Usually on an iPad when I'm online, screens are different.
                            Secondly, I'm not very bright

                            Comment


                              #30
                              They come up on GunBroker every once in a while.....here's a 6oth, without the case.

                              http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=558796041

                              EDIT: Found another w/ box.

                              http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=557299983
                              Last edited by Dan 0351; 05-15-2016, 12:28 AM.
                              "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X