No announcement yet.

Starbuvks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always hit WaWa on the way to Englishtown. (Used to that is )

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post
      You couldn't find a McDonald's, D&D or 7's?!
      I've never had mcds coffee, but apparently it's good so I'll withhold judgement. But I don't understand how people drink the molten dish water that is Dunkin donuts coffee.

Comment

Gran-de and a cannoli...... 6.86

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

I've never had mcds coffee, but apparently it's good so I'll withhold judgement. But I don't understand how people drink the molten dish water that is Dunkin donuts coffee.
          McD’s food skeeves me but their coffee is pretty good. Last time I stopped for one I think it was $0.99 a cup, any size, that’s pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

How could you possibly order a large coffee?

They don't even understand that language.
            I went there for a coffee once, they didn't have any- Anything I'd drink, anyway
            Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

I went there for a coffee once, they didn't have any- Anything I'd drink, anyway
              My ex liked their burnt coffee. Actually on e of their fu fu silly drinks.
              we were in Borders and they had a Starbucks.
              i ordered a medium coffee with milk
              the guy says something like “ Do you want a Grande?”
              I said a medium coffee.
              He said it again.
              i said it again.
              he said his Grande thing again.
              i said “ I don’t speak Starbucks. “ and pointed to cups.” you see the cups in between the big cups on the left and the little cups on the right? Take one of those and put coffee in it and then a little milk”
              The crowd laughed. My ex grimaced.
              "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

My ex liked their burnt coffee. Actually on e of their fu fu silly drinks.
                we were in Borders and they had a Starbucks.
                i ordered a medium coffee with milk
                the guy says something like “ Do you want a Grande?”
                I said a medium coffee.
                He said it again.
                i said it again.
                he said his Grande thing again.
                i said “ I don’t speak Starbucks. “ and pointed to cups.” you see the cups in between the big cups on the left and the little cups on the right? Take one of those and put coffee in it and then a little milk”
                The crowd laughed. My ex grimaced.
                BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh yeah
                Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

7/11 coffee -- ever since they knocked down the little shoe repair shop on Sunrise & North Green in North Swindlehurst and built the store on the wooded lot behind it -- 1966 ?
                  NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
                    7/11 coffee -- ever since they knocked down the little shoe repair shop on Sunrise & North Green in North Swindlehurst and built the store on the wooded lot behind it -- 1966 ?
                    My college GF got me into 7-11 coffee.

One of the few habits from her I kept over the years.
                    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
                      used to be our go to when my hunting partner, Viet vet, SCPD, now deceased and I would stop on our way to hunt state lands. now I just bring a thermos of hot tea...

Comment

Originally posted by pequa1 View Post

used to be our go to when my hunting partner, Viet vet, SCPD, now deceased and I would stop on our way to hunt state lands. now I just bring a thermos of hot tea...
                        And -- And -- I miss the Wetsons across from 7/11 Green st. --

Wifey & I are planing to spend 1/2 her buy-out from Snooze-day on a coffee & tea & two donuts @ the new starfucks on Rt. 109 across from the Burgerking as soon as she pays all the monthly bills ----
                        NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Working...
                        X