First Wheel Gun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Wheel Gun!

Found this S&W R8 for a real attractive price on Reddit. I bought a FastFire III for it just for shits and giggles and love it. I think this won't be my first wheel gun, I already got my eye on a Blackhawk or Model 29.....

Nice pistol, but for Pete's sake, get that light off the front of that thing. It's like a mustache on a hot chick.

Comment

Nice gun but I'm w bberetta on the light.
      might be time for a wheelie thread.

Comment

Congrats and enjoy it!

Comment

I'm actually thinking about buying one of them for myself.

Comment

Hey guys come on! How can I be an elite operator without the TLR-01? Either way this thing shoots great. It tames .357 recoil very nicely. I think this just make have stuck me down the Revolver rabbit hole!!

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
              Nice pistol, but for Pete's sake, get that light off the front of that thing. It's like a mustache on a hot chick.
              and that malignant tumor stuck on the top. if you need an electronic sighting system to use it, your human target is probably too far away to legally shoot.

Comment

Nice gun, enjoy! Need more bells and whistles. Put some bipod and vertical front grip on it. Haters gonna hate, hate, hate

Comment

I like the R8.

I was told by a S&W Rep. that it was designed for police tactical teams, specifically ballistic shield operators, so there's no chance for the slide to come back during firing and hit the shield, ruining the cycle of operation.
                  “The Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
                  Algernon Blackwood

Comment

That's what I gathered from research as well. Its a fun gun to shoot and screw the haters! That little RDS makes this thing even more fun to shoot. Never fight on equal terms gentlemen!

Comment

Is it an 8 shot .357?

Comment

Sick revolver ... Have fun with that !
                        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by The other Steve View Post
                          Is it an 8 shot .357?
                          That is correct....capacity of a 1911 and double the power!

Comment

Working...
                          X