Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post

No worries. I bought it this morning...
    Coincidentally checked again with the place I bought it from and looks like I got the last one.. Can't find another one anywhere; not even gunbroker.

Comment

Coincidentally checked again with the place I bought it from and looks like I got the last one.. Can't find another one anywhere; not even gunbroker.
      hope you picked up some ammo for it previously
      Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

hope you picked up some ammo for it previously
        I have a pretty good supply of .44 magnum and .44 special ammo. .44 mag really isn’t the kInd of stuff you just blast away indiscriminately with. The crazy thing is .44 mag and .44 special are cheaper than 9mm right now.

Comment

I have a pretty good supply of .44 magnum and .44 special ammo. .44 mag really isn’t the kInd of stuff you just blast away indiscriminately with. The crazy thing is .44 mag and .44 special are cheaper than 9mm right now.
          It's an upside down world
          Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

SSS had one about a month ago. I really liked it, but until I get rid of my ruger(its for sale,nothing wrong with it its just too much gun for my hands) I have to wait.

Comment

Well.... do you feel lucky?

I do.... somethin' special about a big-ass revolver....

Big +100 to Bruce at Hunter's Essentials for handling transfer. Always a pleasure....

IMG_5847.jpgIMG_5848.jpgIMG_5849.JPG
              Last edited by HyFiveGuns; 09-14-2020, 05:05 PM.

Comment

My only 629 is heavy for a reason.
                87F6F1F7-42CB-4F96-8B22-160B2C50101C.jpeg

Comment

Well.... do you feel lucky?

I do.... somethin' special about a big-ass revolver....

Big +100 to Bruce at Hunter's Essentials for handling transfer. Always a pleasure....

IMG_5847.jpgIMG_5848.jpgIMG_5849.JPG
                  beautiful...stick to the "44 Special" loads and you'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Onelowrider View Post

I had a 629 5" and sold it. Regret it all the time. It is not punishing with the right grips.
                    If you find one, do not sell it! you'll regret it too.
                    I have a 5" one inbound to the store, due in tomorrow. Call Wednesday morning and we'll be happy to sell you one!
                    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

beautiful...stick to the "44 Special" loads and you'll be fine
                      Thanks. I’m going to have to punish myself a little with some magnum loads but I’ve got a good stash of .44 specials to blow through. I love shooting my 29 with specials; I just don’t love cleaning a blued gun. Main reason for buying this one. Can’t wait to get this beast to the range.

Comment

Got it to the range today. 44 mag loads were not as bad as I thought they would be. I don't know if I'd want to shoot a few hundred rounds in one sitting; they were a little punchy but not unpleasant at all. 44 specials were cake. I REALLY like this gun...

Comment

Working...
                        X