Snake infestation at Campsite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake infestation at Campsite

some nice Pythons and Diamond Backs available. You deserve it, no one appreciates you like you
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Oh, thought you meant another website had people stop in...

Comment

Oddly enough, I knew this would include pythons. I've only been in there a few times and they've already got me thinking like them. Insidious.

Python with the white grip is beautiful.
      Last edited by sheeple; 08-01-2016, 10:01 AM.
      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

As long as my permit is crawling through the approval process. I'm immune to the song of the sirens. But as soon as it comes through I'll be more than happy to take a 586 in wood and blue off your hands.

Comment

The bottom left Python looks like it's in 100% condition! Somebody should buy that. ; )
          Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Paul, you are a sick, twisted individual. I just chained myself to my desk at work so I can't come and see you during lunch... I hope you are happy.

Comment

Originally posted by CommackBoy View Post
              Paul, you are a sick, twisted individual. I just chained myself to my desk at work so I can't come and see you during lunch... I hope you are happy.
              Ok I will see you in 45min?

Comment

I handled them all today. The 2.5" bottom left is immaculate and likely shot very little, cylinder drag marks are almost nonexistent. The nickel looks great, super bore and priced right, thinking about that one. Cylinder drag is also almost not visibility.

the 2.5" Diamondback is worn from carry but the bore is almost perfect indicating it's been shot rarely. And this is a great shooter priced piece. Good candidate for a reblue

Comment

Originally posted by sheeple View Post

Python with the white grip is beautiful.
                  And here I was about to say that whoever put those hideous stocks on that Python should get beaten with the ugly things until they beg for mercy.
                  "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                  Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                  Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I like the white one

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

And here I was about to say that whoever put those hideous stocks on that Python should get beaten with the ugly things until they beg for mercy.
                        Don't forget. I don't have a pistol permit, so I even think Glocks are beautiful too. One manufacturer that makes butt ugly handguns though is Hi-Point.
                        “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Great looking pieces. I'm surprised Malaka isn't orgasming all over them. Or has he?????

Comment

He did. 2 are gone sofar

Comment

White grips $11?

Comment

Working...
                              X