Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beretta importing new manurhin mr73 revolvers

https://www.guns.com/news/2021/04/29...mr73-revolvers

I will spoil myself with one of these eventually.

$3300 is out of my league
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Check out seller "The Attic" on gunbroker; they import a lot​​​​​ of Manurhin revolvers from Europe, and the imports they get are usually in near mint condition. I bought two used imported guns from them (late T-series Hi-Power & Colt Officers Model Match 5th gen) and was blown away at how beautiful they are.

This is the only one they have listed at the moment
      https://www.gunbroker.com/item/89836...tPrwBDPYY.link
      Last edited by Mrprovy; 04-29-2021, 07:43 PM.
      Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
        Check out seller "The Attic" on gunbroker; they import a lot​​​​​ of Manurhin revolvers from Europe, and the imports they get are usually in near mint condition. I bought two used imported guns from them (late T-series Hi-Power & Colt Officers Model Match 5th gen) and was blown away at how beautiful they are.

That’s really, really nice.

Comment

https://www.gunsinternational.com/gu...n_id=101616077

Comment

It's so hard to choose between this and a Korth............ First world problems!!!!!!

Comment

EBR ? Evil Black Revolver?

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
                $3300 is out of my league
                At least it’s cheaper than some of the older Pythons I’ve seen listed.
                Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

Originally posted by Helmup View Post
                  It's so hard to choose between this and a Korth............ First world problems!!!!!!
                  Yeah, want a Korth first.
                  "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

I need to win the lottery first

Comment

I'd love to at least get a grip like that for my revolver, it looks like it fits like a glove. Never seen a revolver grip like that before and I like it...I like it...I like it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post

I'm bidding on this. If you are also bidding on this, let me know, I will drop off and wait for the next one.
                        LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

I'm bidding on this. If you are also bidding on this, let me know, I will drop off and wait for the next one.
                          I'll stay away, but it will cost you. How about a spectacular deal on the next I.M.I. product you come across?
                          "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

I have a Manurhin MR88 - the .38 Special version. It is built like a tank but with a buttery-smooth trigger and a cold-hammered match grade barrel that is guaranteed to shoot one-inch groups at 25 yards for 100,000 rounds.

French Special Forces (GIGN) carry the Manurhin MR 73 in .357 (some recently started carrying Glock and Sig semi-autos), and they fire 150 practice rounds on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

Yeah, want a Korth first.
                              Pretty sure sp firearms sells them.
                              High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Working...
                              X