Smith & Wesson 500: The Most Powerful Production Revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Checkman View Post

I have fired downloaded 44 Magnums (Inspector Callahan: "It's a light Special. This size gun it gives you better control and less recoil than a .357 Magnum with wadcutters." ). and those were nothing in the Super Redhawk. I've never had the opportunity to fire the downloaded 454.
    you can shoot 45 colts out of it also, they make it feel like a huge 22

Comment

Excuse my dumb-ness ---- 45 colts -- same as 45 ACP -- or different ?
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

• Li02liberty
        Li02liberty commented
        Editing a comment
        Different. 45 long colt is the round for the old single action colt pistols. 45 acp (automatic colt pistol) is the round for a 1911
        Last edited by Li02liberty; 09-11-2021, 03:14 PM.

• Li02liberty commented
          09-11-2021, 04:10 PM
          Different. 45 long colt is the round for the old single action colt pistols. 45 acp (automatic colt pistol) is the round for a 1911
          Last edited by Li02liberty; 09-11-2021, 04:14 PM.
          • Flag
      • "Tanks" -- and I learned how to remove my sonics cabin filter -- a great day -- ( yuck - yuck )
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Since nobody asked....

Desert Eagle 50 AE vs 500 S&W Magnum

Comment

Why buy the 500 when the 460 can do everything the 500 can do -- and can use 454 Casull and 45 Long Colt?

Comment

Originally posted by cprstn54 View Post
            Why buy the 500 when the 460 can do everything the 500 can do -- and can use 454 Casull and 45 Long Colt?
            I guess cause bigger is better? At least thats what my wife keeps telling me...

Comment

Originally posted by cprstn54 View Post
              Cause it’s 40 better.
              Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Working...
              X