No announcement yet.

Looking for a .22 revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me personally, I want a Colt Diamondback in 22lr. 4 or 6 inch barrel or both.

Comment

• bigbore44
      bigbore44
      Donated Member
      bigbore44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now this is one I have, in .38. Haven't looked at it in years. Gotta get that one out into the light next range trip.

• Killian
      Killian commented
      Editing a comment
      I have one in 38 spl, 2 1/2 inch. Its not pretty but it shoots great and is one of my edc in the spring/fall.

• Dan 0351
      Dan 0351
      Instructor/Collector
      Dan 0351 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^ Very cool.

FWIW I have a rough rider that I'd trade for like, 4 boxes of 9mm idfk
    I have other .22s that I prefer. RR has been on my back burner for a couple of years now.
    it's begging for exercise

Lemme know
    ​​​​​ IMG_20220113_083615976.jpg
    viper720
    Unruly Ne'er Do-Well
    Last edited by viper720; 01-13-2022, 08:38 AM.
    It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can't read between the lies of their textbooks
    This world must bear witness to a revolution every now and then
    We clutched our quills to scribe the bills of this great nation
    Now show me you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

I've got a Heritage, single action. Fun to shoot, and inexpensive.
    "The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Rebate (heritagemfg.com)

Comment

Heritage Celebrates “Year of the Rimfire” with Rough Rider Rebate

by
        • GUY J. SAGI
        posted on January 4, 2022
        NEWS, GUNS

Support NRA Shooting Illustrated DONATE
        Heritage Manufacturing, producers of the classic-style Rough Rider series of single-action revolvers, has declared 2022 the “Year of the Rimfire.” To kick off the celebration, the company is offering a $20 mail-in rebate on all small-bore Rough Rider handgun purchases.

With the number of new shooters looking for something a little different than their self-defense guns, and renewed interest in rimfires for plinking, small-game hunting and training, Heritage is presenting this special offer to help qualifying buyers get in on the fun. Now through March 31, buyers of small-bore Rough Rider single-action revolvers can submit an online form to receive a $20 rebate in the mail.

Heritage Rough Rider’s small-bore revolvers bring back the spirit of the Old West with their single-action styling, classical interchangeable grips, .22 LR- and .22 WMR-chamberings, multiple barrel lengths and a wide variety of sight and finish options. The firearms are suitable for everyday ranch and farm carry, a fun time on the range, collecting or completing a western-themed display.

Jay Bernkrant and Maria Diaz, his wife, established Heritage Manufacturing in 1992 and it didn’t take long for enthusiasts to discover the quality of the small-bore revolvers they produced. Nostalgic looks added to the attraction. Taurus acquired the company in 2012 and moved nearly all manufacturing in-house to the Miami, FL, facility that was then home to the company. The long-lasting tradition of performance that made the pistols one of the most popular on the market, however, remained the same.

In 2018 Taurus announced it was moving to Bainbridge, GA, roughly 40 miles north of Tallahassee, FL. With an investment of $22.5 million in the state-of-the art facility, the finishes, furniture and models made by Heritage continue to expand.

Visit a Heritage dealer to see the Rough Rider single-action rimfires for yourself or visit the company website for “Year of the Rimfire” rebate details.

Comment

Taurus has excellent customer service, almost as good as Henry.

Comment

I have a Taurus 94 also. It was one of the two first handguns I bought when I got my license. I hate it because the DA trigger is so heavy it gives me hand cramps. The pull is so heavy that after one hour at MF my trigger finger was 2" thinker than the others. It took it apart to try putting in a lighter spring and polishing the internals but one of the parts that captures the spring went sproing. I got a replacement but they had changed the design so I had to do some filing. Then I put it in the safe in pieces and there it has sat for about 6 or 7 years. I took it out a few months ago to try putting it together again but forgot everything about how it went together. I'm half tempted to trad it in it's current state for a bag of jelly beans and some candy corn. And i hate candy corn but it would be better than this Taurus. Did I mention that I don't like the Taurus even though I just saw one on GB for about $100 more than what I paid for it?
            "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
            Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
            Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
              I have a Taurus 94 also. It was one of the two first handguns I bought when I got my license. I hate it because the DA trigger is so heavy it gives me hand cramps. The pull is so heavy that after one hour at MF my trigger finger was 2" thinker than the others. It took it apart to try putting in a lighter spring and polishing the internals but one of the parts that captures the spring went sproing. I got a replacement but they had changed the design so I had to do some filing. Then I put it in the safe in pieces and there it has sat for about 6 or 7 years. I took it out a few months ago to try putting it together again but forgot everything about how it went together. I'm half tempted to trad it in it's current state for a bag of jelly beans and some candy corn. And i hate candy corn but it would be better than this Taurus. Did I mention that I don't like the Taurus even though I just saw one on GB for about $100 more than what I paid for it?
              https://youtu.be/pEToUNZViuk

Comment

• Finicky Fat Guy
                Finicky Fat Guy
                Formerly DLM
                Finicky Fat Guy commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks. I'll have to watch that soon. I have the gunsmithing DVD for Taurus revolvers that I have to dig out too.

NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Killian View Post
                Heritage Celebrates “Year of the Rimfire” with Rough Rider Rebate

by
                • GUY J. SAGI
                posted on January 4, 2022
                NEWS, GUNS

Support NRA Shooting Illustrated DONATE
                Heritage Manufacturing, producers of the classic-style Rough Rider series of single-action revolvers, has declared 2022 the “Year of the Rimfire.” To kick off the celebration, the company is offering a $20 mail-in rebate on all small-bore Rough Rider handgun purchases.

With the number of new shooters looking for something a little different than their self-defense guns, and renewed interest in rimfires for plinking, small-game hunting and training, Heritage is presenting this special offer to help qualifying buyers get in on the fun. Now through March 31, buyers of small-bore Rough Rider single-action revolvers can submit an online form to receive a $20 rebate in the mail.

Heritage Rough Rider’s small-bore revolvers bring back the spirit of the Old West with their single-action styling, classical interchangeable grips, .22 LR- and .22 WMR-chamberings, multiple barrel lengths and a wide variety of sight and finish options. The firearms are suitable for everyday ranch and farm carry, a fun time on the range, collecting or completing a western-themed display.

Jay Bernkrant and Maria Diaz, his wife, established Heritage Manufacturing in 1992 and it didn’t take long for enthusiasts to discover the quality of the small-bore revolvers they produced. Nostalgic looks added to the attraction. Taurus acquired the company in 2012 and moved nearly all manufacturing in-house to the Miami, FL, facility that was then home to the company. The long-lasting tradition of performance that made the pistols one of the most popular on the market, however, remained the same.

In 2018 Taurus announced it was moving to Bainbridge, GA, roughly 40 miles north of Tallahassee, FL. With an investment of $22.5 million in the state-of-the art facility, the finishes, furniture and models made by Heritage continue to expand.

Visit a Heritage dealer to see the Rough Rider single-action rimfires for yourself or visit the company website for “Year of the Rimfire” rebate details.
                I picked up a pair of Rough Riders a few months back. They shoot just fine, are fun to shoot and at their price point I can’t see anyone doing better.

Comment

Working...
                X