Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Savage 10 FCP-SR 6.5 Creedmoor or Ruger Enhanced Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor $535 vs $1,400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pat M View Post
    I stopped in Hamburg on my way to NC to look at the 10T, but the line was 20 deep at the gun counter. Next time.
    You are welcome to shoot mine, but it looks very different now that I have changed out the stock.

Comment

Originally posted by HabsFan View Post

You are welcome to shoot mine, but it looks very different now that I have changed out the stock.
      All calibers sold out in Cabelas PA. Not a bad sign - depending on how you look at it.
      NRA LIFE | SAF | NYSRPA | EFF | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

and the new version has a threaded barrel... oh well!

Comment

I'd recommend the Savage 10 GRS, if your a righty that stock is amazing ergonomical.

Comment

Originally posted by HabsFan View Post
            and the new version has a threaded barrel... oh well!
            I noticed that. Nice.
            NRA LIFE | SAF | NYSRPA | EFF | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Savage Model 12 Long Range Precision ia another option.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat M View Post
                Savage Model 12 Long Range Precision ia another option.
                trigger pull from 6 ounces to 2.5 pounds.... sweet!

Comment

These threads are going to make me broke. Now I don't know whether I "need" a long range rifle or a 40-year-old Browning Hi Power......or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Scharfschütze View Post
                    Buy a Tika T3 CTR. They are in the middle price wise and you can get a KRG or Mcmillan stock if you even need one. This group is the 2nd 5rnd group I shot after I zeroed mine with factory ammo at 100yds useing 143gn ELDX I havent even started load testing. I dont have more than 40 rounds through it yet
                    I’m afraid to ask!!!! What scope you got on there?

Comment

Working...
                    X