Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Priorities: Nothing can separate a Texan from his dad's guns.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priorities: Nothing can separate a Texan from his dad's guns.

Notice what they are using to get to the roof. Not a ladder but a boat.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

dble headed ax, barefoot ,,,asshole pucker factor about a 6.5, they did look dry though

Comment

I guess pulling the boat around the side and going through the gable end wasn't preferable to cutting a big hole a good six feet down from the ridge and raining a bunch of asphalt and gravel directly down on the guns, but WTF do I know- I'm not a Texan!

Comment

I wonder how all that fiberglass feels on his feet.
        Vaminos is all you need to say, we're gonna move eventually
        Pull the suckers off of one row, then turn around and do it again -
        WNM

Comment

Originally posted by gripper 2.0 View Post
          dble headed ax, barefoot ,,,asshole pucker factor about a 6.5, they did look dry though
          No worries........................................... ..he had a life jacket on.
          NRA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

No worries........................................... ..he had a life jacket on.
            Reminds my of the Billy Connolly joke about the 747 crashing in the Andes mountains and the pilot getting on the intercom: "All passengers please don their life jackets!"

"Is that really going to help?"

"No, but in thousands of years when archaeologists uncover the wreckage, they will thik there was a river here!"

Comment

if they ARE their guns....just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                I guess pulling the boat around the side and going through the gable end wasn't preferable to cutting a big hole a good six feet down from the ridge and raining a bunch of asphalt and gravel directly down on the guns, but WTF do I know- I'm not a Texan!
                My thought precisely,

Comment

Originally posted by 100MPG View Post
                  if they ARE their guns....just sayin'.
                  Had to be. They knew exactly where to cut to rain down the gravel, and the guns were laid out (and in an attic).

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

Had to be. They knew exactly where to cut to rain down the gravel, and the guns were laid out (and in an attic).
                    Could have been the twelfth house they went through and loaded the attack in. Smart tactic actually.

Comment

Working...
                    X