No announcement yet.

Do you suffer from Caliber Envy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weatherby's are the good looking hot rods of the rifle world. Some of the best looking rifles out there.

Someone recently ordered some 7mm Weatherby Mag and had it shipped though Volko. I didn't charge him because he hit high in the cool factor for the day.

Vick
    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

I love my 300 Weatherby. At $2 a round it gets a bit spendy though. 458 win mag just hurts to shoot, no two ways about it.

Comment

All I know is .... shooting 45/70 don't feel so bad when you follow it up with 375 Ruger
        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

How many guys own a .50 BMG just because .338 Lapua doesn't say FU loud enough?
          It's the manly way to want something bigger, badder, louder, sharper, prettier, faster, taller or more alcoholic than the neighbor's.

How else can you explain spotting a Hummer 4x4 SUV with a 6-inch lift kit in Westbury or Rockville Center? (not in Arizona)
          So that is the secret to becoming a truly manly man!

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn B View Post

So that is the secret to becoming a truly manly man!
            Try standing when you pee.
            Still here but still counting down. The inventor of Hawk fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

Try standing when you pee.
              I've seen plenty of pussies stand to piss and not one of them had a vagina.

Comment

Nope, none here. I buy firearms based on what I want to utilize them for, historical reasons and what I desire to own not based on trying to top the other guy in muzzle energy. If I ever go elephant hunting I'll get a .416 Rigby or similar but certainly not because I'm trying to out recoil another guy.
                "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Working...
                X