Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CZ 527 - Another Czech beauty in 204 Ruger.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CZ 527 - Another Czech beauty in 204 Ruger.

This is a 2007 CZ 527 Varmint in 204 Ruger. I am loving the quality of these CZ rifles and was especially looking for one in 204 Ruger. Saw this one on Gun Broker and used the buy it now option also with a Weaver Grand Slam 6x20 scope. Seller said it was a safe queen and he was absolutely honest about that. An also unique part of this rifle is that it comes with a slightly longer 26" factory barrel 1-9 twist. According to CZ, was told Europeans demand longer barrels and only about 100 or so came into the U.S. back then "Please correct me if I'm wrong " and boy is this a shooter. Incredible accuracy. Had it out today and have never been more impressed at what this rifle can do out to 200yds.
    Please don't mind that F'n black spot from my camera.

Congrats and welcome to the club. I have a 527 Varmint myself in .223 also with the 26" barrel and it shoots damn good groups. There's a reason there is a bit of a cult following with these rifles. Good luck and enjoy it.
    IMG_3719.JPG

Comment

By the way, you need to watch these CZ rifles very carefully. They have a way of multiplying on their own.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Working...
        X