Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have an extra $85,000 laying around?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have an extra $85,000 laying around?

https://www.gunsinternational.com/gu...n_id=101016925

It must have been designed at the suggestion of a shoulder surgeon.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Side by side double rifle. Drilling’s and double rifles are super expensive and the scroll work on that is exquisite

Comment

I would buy it in a second but the initials in the pistol grip dont match my name so I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rrudo74901 View Post
        Side by side double rifle. Drilling’s and double rifles are super expensive and the scroll work on that is exquisite
        BOLT action double. For when you're charged by THREE elephants AND a cape buffalo at the same time. Damn!

Comment

You can shoot two giraffes in the face at the same time. I'd buy it but .416 Rem? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rlitman View Post

BOLT action double. For when you're charged by THREE elephants AND a cape buffalo at the same time. Damn!
            I’d actually like to see how that works?? I’m assuming both barrels get fed at the same time?

Comment

I'll say it. There is NO gun, of any kind, that is worth 85,000 bucks, at least one that I could hold in my hand. I WOULD pay 85000 for many I have seen that I could sit in and or drive around. That would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rrudo74901 View Post

I’d actually like to see how that works?? I’m assuming both barrels get fed at the same time?
                Yep.

Szecsei-Fuchs-Double-Barrel-Bolt-Action-Rifles-fuchsfineguns.com-royal1.jpg

Comment

One of the first items on display at the NRA museum was a double bolt gun. Two barrels feed at the same time, but do they both fire at the same time? I assume not.
                  "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                  Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                  Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Does it come in day-glo orange? I wanna keep it classy.

Comment

Yeah, I've got an extra kidney that I'm not using.

Beautiful looking rifle, but a double barrel .416....
                      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

For about $80,000 less, I have a double rifle for sale........No bolt, but for another $80,000 I can throw in an old Arisaka bolt....

winchester double 1.jpg

winchester double2.jpg
                        Attached Files
                        LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

I'm saving up for one of those CMP 1911's. Otherwise I'd definitely be interested.

Comment

Working...
                          X