Accuracy International AXMC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accuracy International AXMC

Just placed an order for one. Looks like accuracy international will be coming out with a new gun in 12-18 months that will be replacing the axmc similar to the limited edition they are releasing later this year so they dropped the price substantially.

https://www.milehighshooting.com/acc...mited-edition/

https://www.milehighshooting.com/ax-...andard-muzzle/

I’ve been looking too. Both Mile High and Eurooptics have them at the same price, limited to in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by pandm View Post
      I’ve been looking too. Both Mile High and Eurooptics have them at the same price, limited to in stock.
      I placed my order with Brayden at mile high.

Comment

Went to an "AI Day" a couple of years ago. It wasn't first time shooting them, but having unlimited (free) ammo and time was kinda' special.

The .338 L was the crowd favorite. Next was the 50's. Red dots on the .50 (2nd photo) are 'blow-out' holes in case of an over-pressure)

AI .338 (2).jpg
        AI (7).jpg

AI .308 with Suppressor.jpg
        No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

At those prices, pick up one in each color

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
            Went to an "AI Day" a couple of years ago. It wasn't first time shooting them, but having unlimited (free) ammo and time was kinda' special.

The .338 L was the crowd favorite. Next was the 50's. Red dots on the .50 (2nd photo) are 'blow-out' holes in case of an over-pressure)

AI .338 (2).jpg
            AI (7).jpg

AI .308 with Suppressor.jpg

I was a bit hurtin after shooting the AI .50... but there still most excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
              At those prices, pick up one in each color

Buy 3 and get one free

Comment

Working...
              X