• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish there was a love button, like isn’t even close

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrob View Post

Lol, I’ll take some pics this sunday
      ?
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post

?
        Sorry, got called back to work early and forgot to post

I saved a couple targets but didn’t take pics of em, I had a couple groups that were decent for the rifle (less than 1 moa). But nothing half moa or better yet, I am still getting a feel for the rifle and getting used to it. The gun shoots and feels awesome. I purchased the 6 point adjustable competition trigger with the gun and couldn’t be happier.
        for a .300 win mag the gun very manageable and fun to shoot. the brake, rubber pad and overall weight of the rifle significantly reduce felt recoil.
        i have so far put about 50 rounds of .300 win mag through the gun. I am still waiting on the short action bolt and .338 bolt. After I get them I’ll place orders for the barrels
        Attached Files

Comment

NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Working...
          X