No announcement yet.

New .22 Bolt Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be a sporter wood stock fan and thought chassis rifles were just the latest tacticool trend. But after seeing the accuracy of chassis built rifles. Itโ€™s definitely the platform of the future
    The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by DrBrianDDS View Post
      Accepting trades?
      Lol ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

a .22 without wood is like Pamela Anderson without boobs.
        Pamela Anderson without boobs is just Pamela Anderson minus 7 pounds of silicone

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
          I used to be a sporter wood stock fan and thought chassis rifles were just the latest tacticool trend. But after seeing the accuracy of chassis built rifles. Itโ€™s definitely the platform of the future
          Honestly because im a generously proportioned guy it is easier and more comfortable for me to run a chassis. Especially when shooting prone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dank27 View Post

Honestly because im a generously proportioned guy it is easier and more comfortable for me to run a chassis. Especially when shooting prone.
            Like I said itโ€™s definetly the platform of the future. Itโ€™s better in so many ways

many of the naysayers will come around, as they become more popular and prices come down

by the way how smooth is that action compared to a Tika or Sako rifle?

The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Im headed to Brookhaven tomorrow if anyone wants to bring all those old rifles that outshoot anything made after 2010๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Working...
              X