X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DQ's

Not good, but I'm sure some of you guys have seen this shit in person

Comment

Would be funny if it wasn't so damn dangerous.
      It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can read between the lines of their textbooks
      This world must be witness to revolution every now and then
      The busted wills and scrapfills of this great nation show you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

get your damn finger off the trigger during a reload man. that was like half of those ND's. also, who the fuck let the guys start when there was someone doing targets down range.

Comment

Depending on the rules being used, a couple of them might not have been DQs.
          Prone rifle guy... he wasn't reloading, he wasn't moving, the bullet didn't seem to hit within x amount of feet from his feet and unlikely went over the berm. "AD's" are not automatic DQ's. Again it depends on what rules are being used.

The tube/barrel puzzles me as well, still not sure what happened there. It's an AD but so what. The RO seems like he might be pointing at the ground, but I don't see how he could have shot the ground. (of corse just because they got stopped, doesn't mean it was right or a DQ)

And of course the one was intentional, the handling ammo in the safe area, hence the applause,
          Last edited by cas; 04-15-2018, 07:14 PM.
          John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

Some of them could have turned out really bad . That guy @ 3:50 was lucky. Was he setting up targets?
            Last edited by Mayhm13; 04-15-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cas View Post
              Depending on the rules being used, a couple of them might not have been DQs.
              Prone rifle guy... he wasn't reloading, he wasn't moving, the bullet didn't seem to hit within x amount of feet from his feet and unlikely went over the berm. "AD's" are not automatic DQ's. Again it depends on what rules are being used.

The tube/barrel puzzles me as well, still not sure what happened there. It's an AD but so what. The RO seems like he might be pointing at the ground, but I don't see how he could have shot the ground. (of corse just because they got stopped, doesn't mean it was right or a DQ)

And of course the one was intentional, the handling ammo in the safe area, hence the applause,
              I believe he shot the stand that tube was on.

Also, from 3 gun nation rules,
              6.6.4.1 A negligent discharge that occurs while loading, reloading, unloading, while transitioning a long gun off or back to the shoulder, during malfunction and remedial action, clearing a firearm, transferring a firearm between hands, or during movement (except while shooting at legitimate targets) will result in a match DQ.

Comment

Wow. so many defective guns that "just went off"
                "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                  Wow. so many defective guns that "just went off"
                  That's because guns have a mind of their own. They are a living, breathing, entity. That's what the liberals and anti-gun folks say.

hqdefault.jpg
                  Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                  Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post
                    get your damn finger off the trigger during a reload man. that was like half of those ND's. also, who the fuck let the guys start when there was someone doing targets down range.
                    That was a huge fuck up on everyone including the RSO
                    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Working...
                    X