Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future matches @ LIPSA

All Shooters,

Week after week we are just blown away by the overwhelming support of all the matches. We’ve seen this sport grow in the last year to something that even we couldn’t have dreamed. In an effort to try and open more spots, to bring even more shooters into our matches, LIPSA will be expanding most all of our matches. Starting in June 2019 we will be running double session knockdown steel and steel challenge on Sunday’s only. First session will be the normal 9am first shots. The newly added afternoon sessions will be 1:30pm first shots. Also starting with our June match, we will be expanding USPSA to two days of shooting. Both days will be first shots at 9am as usual. Making these changes will double the allowable spots in our most popular matches and at this time we feel that we have enough support to attempt the double format again. Last year we tried this for our April and June matches, but we just didn’t get the support that was necessary to continue them. Registration will not change, there will just be an added sessions/day and squads available for you to choose from. Our hope is that some of you will choose to shoot in the afternoon or on a Saturday, as well as open up Saturday to people who are simply unable to shoot on Sunday’s. As of now we have agreed that we will allow people to shoot both sessions and both days if they choose. We only ask that you shoot different guns/categories.

All of that said, we will be holding true to a hard close of registration at 8:45am and walk through will be 8:50am. The gates will be closed and we will not have people in place to allow late entries. Registration will open before 8am on match days and 12:30pm ish for the afternoon sessions of those matches. Please allow yourselves enough travel time to arrive within the allowed hour or so to sign in. Our new shooter briefing will happen at every match and will be held approximately 30 minutes prior to the first shots of the session. New shooters are considered to us to be anyone who hasn’t shot a match at LIPSA. This is mandatory for any new shooter, you will not be allowed to shoot if you haven’t attended the briefing. Anyone is welcome to attend the briefing if you wish to brush up on your match info.

We are aware that there is an issue with our webpage and Phil our webmaster is hard at work resolving these issues. The site will be back online ASAP.

As always, feel free to email me @ jpaulsen@lipsa.us if you have any specific questions. I hope this message finds you all well and we look forward to another amazing year here at LIPSA.

Thank you,

Jeff Paulsen

President... LIPSA
    All aboard the Trump train............................................. ....

So happy about this! Matches have been selling out so quickly! Great to have more opportunities to shoot!

Comment

That’s awesome to hear. Good luck to all the shooters.

Comment

Thank you. My son and I have been on the wait list for the last 2 matches.

Comment

Did the LI steel shootout this morning (my first LIPSA match) and absolutely LOVED it!! Hoping to do more in the future...

Comment

I wish I wasn't away for training for the steel match. Those are some of my favorite.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
                Did the LI steel shootout this morning (my first LIPSA match) and absolutely LOVED it!! Hoping to do more in the future...
                Did it this afternoon. Had a ton of freaking fun. Def gonna do more !

Comment

I haven’t shot LIPSA in years. Always enjoyed it and glad to hear you guys are leading the way for us LI. 👍👏🇺🇸

Comment

Great seeing most of you guys and gals at the LISSO 😁
                    -Rob
                    NRA CRSO
                    NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
                    NRA Personal Protection In The Home Instructor'
                    NROI Range Officer

Owner - Systematic Performance Concepts Inc.

Affiliated with:
                    MDTS training
                    www.MDTStraining.com
                    &
                    Fortress Consulting Group LLC.
                    www.fortressedge.net

https://www.instagram.com/robepifania/

Comment

Working...
                    X