X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 U.S. Service Rifle Small Arms Firing School

Hello,
    Please see the two attachments for information and registration for the 2020 SAFS. I hope that you will attend this great course.
    Thanks,
    Ed 2020 SAFS .pdf SAFS 2020 Reg.pdf

Like it - thanks Ed!

Comment

2 days of class room learning and range time with some of the best high power shooters in the state of New York , you might even get to meet Ira ! !
      High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

As is anything else that Peconic River Sportsman's Club does, this is a top notch event.

Comment

I did it almost 25 years ago back when they still used Garands. It was probably the single best class I ever took, firearms related, that is.

Comment

I did this last April. I highly recommend it! 2 full days of classroom training and the range time. One on one instruction by retired LEO and Military. If not already a member, you'll need to join NYSRPA ($25). Your membership and the completion certificate, will allow you to purchase a surplus M1 from the CMP. I just sent my paperwork in for one.
            Lieutenant: You got a pistol permit?
            Nick Charles: No.
            Lieutenant: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
            Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.
            -The Thin Man - 1934

Comment

Excellent course covering the fundamentals of marksmanship.

The fact that it's put on by Peconic River Sportsman's Club is the icing on the cake!
              [email protected]
              1545 A2 Ocean Ave
              Bohemia, NY 11716

631-468-8116

Comment

Working...
              X