Matches to resume at Freeport R&R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matches to resume at Freeport R&R

We got the ok to start doing match's at Freeport the match's will start backup in Aug. We will not doing signup in the club house. Will be doing them outside. Also when u come u must were a mask at all times . If u show up and do not have one . u get to go home. Also no hanging out in the clubhouse. One last thing going to only have 7 shooters in each squad (that may change) See u all in Aug and have a safe and good July4
    Steve

Thanks for the update bro. Masks on while shooting as well?! I’ll wait or shoot in free America 😳
    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Hopefully no masks while actually shooting. Bad enough to wear it outside in the heat, I feel like I'll suffocate. But impossible for me to shoot while wearing a mask, especially shoot accurately and safely. It distorts my vision.
      Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
      Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

As I try to go on Sunday morn early to shoot when I can are they going to allow any spectators to watch the matches....or is that a no go right now

Comment

Originally posted by jimco10391 View Post
          As I try to go on Sunday morn early to shoot when I can are they going to allow any spectators to watch the matches....or is that a no go right now
          As far as I understand it, as long as you have a mask, you should be fine. If I hear anything different, I'll post it here.
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X