Does anyone know someone at LIPSA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know someone at LIPSA?

A colleague is looking to register for the shotgun steel match on 11/22 and it is showing as not accepting registration. He is also trying to join, but there is no option and he is receiving no response to his emails. Any help would be appreciated.

Registration usually opens the Monday before the match unless is it a very large match, like the Long Island Championships.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, LIPSA has a long waiting list for membership, and may not be accepting applications.
      Steve

Comment

Last I heard waiting list is like 3 to 5 years, good luck. For matches you do not need to be a member, matches are open to the public.
        stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

The shotgun match registration will open on Monday 9/16. It’s always the Monday before the match unless it’s one of the large matches that they open a couple weeks before.
          III%

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
            If I'm not mistaken, LIPSA has a long waiting list for membership, and may not be accepting applications.
            The list gets shorter depending on who you know.

Comment

Good info. I will pass it along.
              Thanks.

Comment

And just so to let your know those shotgun matches are always fun. I plan on going to the match too... if it's not too cold that weekend. Getting too old!!!

Comment

Working...
                X