2022 U.S. Service Rifle Small Arms Firing School SAFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 U.S. Service Rifle Small Arms Firing School SAFS

The 2022 SAFS will be held at the Peconic River Sportsman's Club on 4/30 and 5/1. Please see attachments for additional information and registration forms.
    My best to all,
    Ed
    Attached Files

Good morning,
    I just wanted to bounce this up again as registrations are coming in and this course will sell out. Please see the original post for more information as well as registration forms if you wish to attend.

Thanks,
    Ed

Comment

Class is filling up quickly. If you plan on pulling the trigger on this opportunity (pun intended), do it soon. Even if you choose not to get into High Power Competition, you will learn a lot about proper marksmanship techniques. This also will satisfy one of the requirements if you wish to purchase firearms from the CMP. You will receive a training certificate.

Comment

Interest in SAFS planned for 4/30-5/1 2022. Need contact info to sign up.

Comment

Here is the registration. You are past the cut off date but I am willing to accommodate you. Please call my cell number ASAP toady. . Its listed at the end of the registration.
          Thanks,
          Ed
          Attached Files

Comment

Outstanding training - your marksmanship will improve and the staff / instructors are the best you'll find.

Comment

I attended this year's SAFS, this past weekend. If you've never done it - please do yourself a favor and sign up for the next one! It was an amazing experience. I learned so much over the weekend, met some really great people and really knowledgeable / welcoming instructors. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

A BIG thank you to Waldo189 / Ed.

Comment

I was the coach assigned to point 17 on Sunday. Sorry we didn't speak! Glad you enjoyed yourself and hope your score reflected that. The SAFS comes around every April.

This was my 27th year coaching it!

Regards------
                Last edited by TheLevelOne; 05-02-2022, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• bam
                  bam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, too bad we missed each other! I was on point 12. Hope to run into you at some future matches.
              Working...
              X