Thanks for having us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for having us

Excited to be here, thanks for having us. We'll gladly help out where we can. As always if anyone has any questions or concerns regarding match shooting of any kind, please don't hesitate to ask.
    All aboard the Trump train............................................. ....

Hopefully seeing some discussions will get more people involved in the sport!
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Here's a question.....how do I get to not suck like a cheap hooker on on Hunts Pt?

Seriously - you guys should throw up some of your favorite training drills for matches.

Comment

• SRT8
        SRT8 commented
        Editing a comment
        There's a lot of really good books and videos out there. Something along the lines of Ben Stoeger's book "Practical Pistol: Fundamental Techniques and Competition Skills" is a good intro book. Covers a lot of ground from fundamentals like grip and trigger control, to stage breakdown and planning. You can download a PDF version for under $10 - http://benstoegerproshop.com/practic...tal-downaload/

He has a lot of other really good books as well.

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post
      Here's a question.....how do I get to not suck like a cheap hooker on on Hunts Pt?

Seriously - you guys should throw up some of your favorite training drills for matches.

Doing an Appleseed would be a good start....just sayin'......

Comment

Just get a $3,500.00 gun and change out all the parts, you'll be kicking butt in no time.

Comment

Actually shooting would help

Comment

I have videos from matches, but it's mostly about what NOT to do. I've shot some rifle and shotgun matches at LIPSA (no pistol license) and I settled on accuracy vs speed. Don't much care where I place in the ranking, but I do care about where I place the shot.
            SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
              Just get a $3,500.00 gun and change out all the parts, you'll be kicking butt in no time.
              Yes this is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by joeydiver View Post

Doing an Appleseed would be a good start....just sayin'......
                Hard to put a sling on a Glock The swivels keep ripping out of the poly frame.
                Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

The best training and match strategy tip was once given to me by a wise old sage, FMJ and I quote: "Shoot fast, don't miss".Words of wisdom.
                  Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

• incorrigible
                    incorrigible commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Shoot slow. Do everything else really fast.

if we only new the loads these guys use. any gunpowder in them??
                  joking
                  let's make america great again

Comment

must admit you guys are great shooters

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks25 View Post
                      The best training and match strategy tip was once given to me by a wise old sage, FMJ and I quote: "Shoot fast, don't miss".Words of wisdom.
                      he never metioned that to me. thats the secret

Comment

Working...
                      X