Start Date
    6/5/2016 9:00 AM
    Organizer
    Artie S
    Stages
    https://lipsa.us/event/downloadstagedescription/38/
    Registration
    https://practiscore.com/lipsa-june-5...match/register
    Description 5 stages, round count is 36 pistol, 45 shotgun (#6 or smaller, no slugs), and 50 rifle with the following divisions:
    • Open
    • Tactical
    • Limited
    • Heavy Metal Tactical
    • Heavy Metal Limited

The divisions and equipment requirements can be found in Appendix A at following USPSA link: 2014 Rifle, Shotgun and MG Rules, Combined - Effective February 1, 2014
    All aboard the Trump train............................................. ....

Would love to go... always loved these things. Unfortunately I'm out for a family vacation.

Comment

I will be there. Shooting limited (iron sights, all weapons).
      Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Registered yesterday Psyched for my 1st 3 gun!!
        NRA Patron Life Member
        Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
        NRA RSO

Comment

Unfortunately this match is being canceled due to the poor weather forecast for Sunday. Watch your emails. See you at the next one
          All aboard the Trump train............................................. ....

Comment

Oh teh noes! I was all set to go with my new shotgun!
            Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

😡

Comment

One day soon, I will go to a match, always working getting real old.

Comment

i need to do a 3 gun match one day.

let's make america great again

Comment

Got an email from Practiscore that Sunday's 3-gun match is cancelled due to expected bad weather. That official? Anything on LIPSA
                    Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

The practiscore email is the official notice. It went out to all registered shooters.

Comment

Working...
                      X