No announcement yet.

2018 Long Island Steel shoot Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a friend of mine just registered how long before he can squad.
    want to put him in a squad with me

let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post

I’m not really Greek either bro! I just say I am because the goats dig it.

All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you.

Comment

Just signed up, should be fun!
        -Rob
        NRA CRSO
        NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
        NRA Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

Affiliated with:
        MDTS training
        www.MDTStraining.com
        &
        Fortress Consulting Group LLC.
        www.fortressedge.net

PM me for private lesson availability

Comment

easter is sunday shoot saturday's match
          let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post
            Never done a match before. I'm thinking I'd like to try with my GP100. I'm assuming I'd need a holster. How many speedloaders? 38's or 357? Handloads OK or factory ammo only?
            Just a suggestion, you'll probably be more accurate with the .38's and less recoil on follow up shots.

Comment

SIG, the amount of loaders is what you feel necessary to shoot 25-30 targets per stage. This match has no movement or drawing necessary. A pistol in a bag is just fine. Make sure that gun is clear to start the match and you'll be unloaded every stage and in the bag again. Hand loads are perfect. Make sure you're putting powder in those Revo loads to knock over the plates.

Starts can be low ready or draw
              All aboard the Trump train............................................. ....

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
                easter is sunday shoot saturday's match
                need to be in church in ct Saturday night for the blessing of the baskets.

Cousin Father Luke is also a shooter....but he kind of frowns upon me missing the big ones.
                High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post

need to be in church in ct Saturday night for the blessing of the baskets.

Cousin Father Luke is also a shooter....but he kind of frowns upon me missing the big ones.
                  Luckily for me, i secured my place in hell years ago and also married a jew lol

Comment

hey guys new sponsors keep signing on! Make sure you guys check out the page! Awesome to see the local sponsors helping out the shooters who support them the most!

Comment

Working...
                    X