2019 Long Island High Power Rifle League Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Long Island High Power Rifle League Schedule

Here is the 2019 High Power Schedule for Peconic River Sportsman's Club. These are NRA approved matches and league entry (optional) will get you a High Power Classification.
    Thanks,
    Ed LI HP LEAGUE 2019.pdf

I wish my AR15 was sighted in. But not going to have a chance to do so for the first event. If I miss the first one or two times can I still participate?

Comment

Originally posted by Gopedxr7 View Post
      I wish my AR15 was sighted in. But not going to have a chance to do so for the first event. If I miss the first one or two times can I still participate?
      Yes you can participate however, if you never fired in an "across the course" rifle match it would be very difficult as you would not know the course of fire and would not know how to pull targets in the pits and score. This is why I urge anyone that has an interest in High Power to attend the Service Rifle Small Arms Firing School (SAFS) on April 27 and 28. Here you would receive one on one training and be prepared to safely participate in a High Power Match. Registration forms are available on this forum in the Competition section.

Comment

Originally posted by Waldo189 View Post

Yes you can participate however, if you never fired in an "across the course" rifle match it would be very difficult as you would not know the course of fire and would not know how to pull targets in the pits and score. This is why I urge anyone that has an interest in High Power to attend the Service Rifle Small Arms Firing School (SAFS) on April 27 and 28. Here you would receive one on one training and be prepared to safely participate in a High Power Match. Registration forms are available on this forum in the Competition section.
        Thanks! I have been wanting to get into some competition shooting for years.

Comment

Working...
        X